Kanye West Rushed To Hospital........

Hmm. Thinks he's the greatest thing that ever lived, even though he's a bellend. Lies to the press. Then suffers mental health problems.

Sound familiar? :hmm:

Sounds like hes got the makings of a first rate MP , could even be ministerial material ..let's get him some citizenship a bit lively ...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I turned on the tv at 6am to watch this morning and even though Britain is hit with floods with people losing their homes and possessions ... an earthquake in Japan that could possibly trigger a tsuna

......after several tests they'll just find out he's actually a twat......

he should be ok ive lit 47 tea lights ,a candle lit vigil mends most things! Got a £2.99 bunch of flowers from the garage as back up if the candles arent enough!

Posted Images

West is a first rate fruit cake with a God complex. Been saying he's bigger than Kubrick, Picasso and Paul the apostle.., and that he'll run for president. Funny that they only realised he'd completely lost the plot when he said he'd have voted for Trump ???

Edited by pesky1972

Hmm. Thinks he's the greatest thing that ever lived, even though he's a bellend. Lies to the press. Then suffers mental health problems.

Sound familiar? :hmm:

Sounds like hes got the makings of a first rate MP , could even be ministerial material ..let's get him some citizenship a bit lively ...

Or heavyweight boxer.

• Like 1

fecking exhaustion. he should try having three little ones all spewing their guts up and crying all night, the mrs has stomach upset and i'm up pretty much all night for the past 6 nights cleaning up sick, i then work 9 hour day stinking of kids vomit, everyone at work laughing at me :) back home washing duvets etc as they are full of spew. fecking exhaustion!!!!! WHAT A C~NT!!!

• Like 3

fecking exhaustion. he should try having three little ones all spewing their guts up and crying all night, the mrs has stomach upset and i'm up pretty much all night for the past 6 nights cleaning up sick, i then work 9 hour day stinking of kids vomit, everyone at work laughing at me :) back home washing duvets etc as they are full of spew. fecking exhaustion!!!!! WHAT A C~NT!!!

Never mind your have it next week ;)

• Like 1

lol yeah and nobody will fecking help me, the mrs will expect me to take the kids to school, pick up some shopping, put a couple of shelves up blah blah blah while i have a temperature of 150 or something

• Like 1

And men get it far worse than women , I've just recovered from dysentery, pneumonia and red river fever layed me low for a couple of days , my wife recons it was a cold but she has knows jack shit about matters medical ..

• Like 3

And men get it far worse than women , I've just recovered from dysentery, pneumonia and red river fever layed me low for a couple of days , my wife recons it was a cold but she has knows jack shit about matters medical ..

and they have the front to talk about fecking man flu!!!!!

and they have the front to talk about fecking man flu!!!!!

Many years ago we rented a cottage in Cornwall for a week , first night there we eat out , the old lady and kids had fish ...The next three days they fcuking melted from the inside out ...they shit and sicked for fcuking England ...the whole place stunk to hi heaven ..soon as they stopped shitting we was in the car and home ..