Kanye West Rushed To Hospital........

I turned on the tv at 6am to watch this morning and even though Britain is hit with floods with people losing their homes and possessions ... an earthquake in Japan that could possibly trigger a tsunami near the Fukushima nuclear power plant their top story was kania west rushed to hospital ... who gives a fukc ... who cares if dies in the next minuet ... it's a sad world we live in when celebrity news is more important than world events .......

It was the same when his silly wife got robbed after boasting about 8 million dollar diamonds on social media. They are fcuking cretins.
Could not of put it better socks, at teatime last night one of my staff called me and said we had 6inches of water right through the business premises. I've spent all last night and today mopping out sludge and mud and water and filling skips, had to close so lost takings. And on the way to work this morning I hear on radio about his sleep deprivation, what a fakin suite bag. He wants try spending 24hrs cleaning 6inches of shit up and chucking stock away ! Poor canyae who gives a fuk......rant over lol onwards and upwards

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I turned on the tv at 6am to watch this morning and even though Britain is hit with floods with people losing their homes and possessions ... an earthquake in Japan that could possibly trigger a tsuna

......after several tests they'll just find out he's actually a twat......

he should be ok ive lit 47 tea lights ,a candle lit vigil mends most things! Got a £2.99 bunch of flowers from the garage as back up if the candles arent enough!

Posted Images