For The Serious Dog Men

Hi - it's Kate B lads. Yes I'm real! I got a pup of p***y's last litter. I am so happy with her. Really bright, really active and curious. Chasing the hell out of the cat at 7 weeks. And a total beauty. Couldn't be happier. I saw p***y's dogs - he's got about 5 or 6. I spent time up there, I got great advice, and I believe thats a man that loves and knows his dogs and cares about his breeding. And he didn't just sign off when I took her, He's been in touch with advice since I took her home. This man is for real. He stands by his dogs, even when they've gone to other people, which is more than can be said for some.

And he's got a gorgeous wife and family too - they were so welcoming when I came to pick the pup up.

I'll post a picture of the pup - her name is Zhenka - when she's looking a bit more hard core and when I've learnt how to do it. Cos right now she looks like Bambi and you'll all say I'm a fur mummy! :diablo:

You smoking bronx grade crack

Yes. Great stuff. Have you tried it? Or are you still on the Mckewans double strength lager?

Get him told Kate. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wasnt doing such long hours then its heart breaking for me to get rid of these dogs anyone that knows me knows i love the game and i love my dogs its not fair on them would you fools just leave them

No life that mucka.   Hats off to you and no disrespect, I've done it for nearly 3 years. I feel your pain.   I've been working on the roads, permenants nights, 7 nights a week - no scheduled da

Yes. Great stuff. Have you tried it? Or are you still on the Mckewans double strength lager?

why not change your job.?i would.

if you carnt change your job , as not many good jobs about, why dont you get your mrs or sombody who lives by you to try give the pups some food , or at least prepare the evening feed for them when you get in . so you only give it to them, and then get food /meat out the freezer for next day, this would deff give bit of time to your self :yes:

thats why im selling up mate she works aswell and wont have nothing to do with dogs and my son is a little idiot that treats the house like a hotel comes in for food and to sleep sometimes then fs off again i get no help at all if i did dogs wouldnt be going no where

Edited by the pikey poacher

if you carnt change your job , as not many good jobs about, why dont you get your mrs or sombody who lives by you to try give the pups some food , or at least prepare the evening feed for them when you get in . so you only give it to them, and then get food /meat out the freezer for next day, this would deff give bit of time to your self :yes:

thats why im selling up mate she works aswell and wont have nothing to do with dogs and my son is a little idiot that treats the house like a hotel comes in for food and to sleep sometimes then fs off again i get no help at all if i did dogs wouldnt be going no where
your connor gave up dean ?

bloody shame that ,but i know where your coming from, ive kept lurchers for 30 years, and in that time , my wife never fed them , or walked them , my son was the same when he lived at home, never had anything to do with them.If i wanted anything regards a hand with them, it was always the same shit from them , that there your dogs and hobby , so deal with them your self , many a time i had walk out and get away from them, or loose me temper and somebody going to get hurt . the back of my mind ive always knew that with my on going back prob , that if carnt walk/feed them one day, that i would have to put them in boarding kennels , as my wife and son would not help.suppose now my son moved away/married and is a 1 hour from me, i can understand a bit now. ive had real back back ( sciatica) for 5 weeks very painful , ive had to bite the bullet and try to carry on with walking/feeding the dogs, because i get no help of her or anybody else . :yes: as said bloody shame mate :yes:

• Like 1

i wasnt doing such long hours then its heart breaking for me to get rid of these dogs anyone that knows me knows i love the game and i love my dogs its not fair on them would you fools just leave them in the kennels to go to waste or let someone have them thats got the time they deserve ive had the same line of dog for 9 years all lucky stuff and have had dogs for 40 years any of you doubters are welcome to come spend a day with me and see just what my day involves i get up at 4 to go feed pups then get stuff ready for work i leave at 530 drive an hour and half to work just before i pull up to work i loose the dog out on the field yes i take 1 to work with me thats been on anti biotcs then i sign in at work have break 10 till half past quickly eat my cereal then walk dog back to work till 1 eat sandwich feed dog then walk him again back to work till 430 then drive a few mile up road let dog out again for gallop round field then set back traffic is heavy this time of night getting through birmingham is a nightmare get home just before 7 bring dog back in then cook mince and veg for an hour then eat my tea why its outside cooling then go up and feed its half 8 now i feed 6 week old pups first then get bowls out of runs get dry meals 3 different types by the way out of shed open bins thn share out into bowls mix mince and veg then feed and put stuff back i then go to freezer in other shed and get 14 pound of mince out to defrost then i go back down house and make other pups there weetabix then go up loose bitch out and wait why pups lap at weetabix then i put bitch back and lock everything up i then loose the gaurd dog out and by the time im back in my house its 10 oclock i then run a bath and have a wash down and soak and come down get a cup of tea and get in bed about 11 its about 1130 or 12 by the time i fall asleep then its back up at 4 to do it all over again ow and dont forget when dogs start barking at something in the night im up aswell im just to tired to care what you fools think but glady come and do what i do every day plus i work weekends for myself and see how long you last thats why dogs are for sale and to the knob who said ill be buying in more i wont atb and feel free to pm me if ive upset anyone ill give you my number and address atb dean

well said bud

hope all works out for you fella. ive a similar rutine but im lucky to have support from my wife and kids. atb.

Id have lived a far less ambitious hunting lifestyle without the support that enabled me to pursue my intentions,the 2nd wife,the 1st ordered me to get rid of the mutts.

• Like 1

Working 6-7 days a week atm and finding It hard with the one I got.

Especially being a pup I'm trying to cram in as much training at every opportunity and till find time to just bond.

It is tiring. And to those who say I'd quit work before dogs, that's abit silly when u have a family to support and life to lead. No dog should come between that.

Hope u find homes for them but prob be waiting a long time on here for a serious dog man eh haha.

• Like 7

i wasnt doing such long hours then its heart breaking for me to get rid of these dogs anyone that knows me knows i love the game and i love my dogs its not fair on them would you fools just leave them in the kennels to go to waste or let someone have them thats got the time they deserve ive had the same line of dog for 9 years all lucky stuff and have had dogs for 40 years any of you doubters are welcome to come spend a day with me and see just what my day involves i get up at 4 to go feed pups then get stuff ready for work i leave at 530 drive an hour and half to work just before i pull up to work i loose the dog out on the field yes i take 1 to work with me thats been on anti biotcs then i sign in at work have break 10 till half past quickly eat my cereal then walk dog back to work till 1 eat sandwich feed dog then walk him again back to work till 430 then drive a few mile up road let dog out again for gallop round field then set back traffic is heavy this time of night getting through birmingham is a nightmare get home just before 7 bring dog back in then cook mince and veg for an hour then eat my tea why its outside cooling then go up and feed its half 8 now i feed 6 week old pups first then get bowls out of runs get dry meals 3 different types by the way out of shed open bins thn share out into bowls mix mince and veg then feed and put stuff back i then go to freezer in other shed and get 14 pound of mince out to defrost then i go back down house and make other pups there weetabix then go up loose bitch out and wait why pups lap at weetabix then i put bitch back and lock everything up i then loose the gaurd dog out and by the time im back in my house its 10 oclock i then run a bath and have a wash down and soak and come down get a cup of tea and get in bed about 11 its about 1130 or 12 by the time i fall asleep then its back up at 4 to do it all over again ow and dont forget when dogs start barking at something in the night im up aswell im just to tired to care what you fools think but glady come and do what i do every day plus i work weekends for myself and see how long you last thats why dogs are for sale and to the knob who said ill be buying in more i wont atb and feel free to pm me if ive upset anyone ill give you my number and address atb dean

good luck rehousing dogs mate but that routines worse than jail
  • Like 1