For The Serious Dog Men

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i wasnt doing such long hours then its heart breaking for me to get rid of these dogs anyone that knows me knows i love the game and i love my dogs its not fair on them would you fools just leave them

No life that mucka.   Hats off to you and no disrespect, I've done it for nearly 3 years. I feel your pain.   I've been working on the roads, permenants nights, 7 nights a week - no scheduled da

Yes. Great stuff. Have you tried it? Or are you still on the Mckewans double strength lager?

No its kosher hes grafting / Leaves home 5am doesnt get back till 9pm by the time hes fed them had a bath bed about 11pm and up at 4 am. Some one being paid to walk the older ones and muck out. What is the point in having a kennel full if you havent got the time ? Burning the candle at both ends sure fire way of getting ill fairly quick.Good luck with the sale Dean just keep what you can handle you will be lost without a runner ATB

• Like 2

i wasnt doing such long hours then its heart breaking for me to get rid of these dogs anyone that knows me knows i love the game and i love my dogs its not fair on them would you fools just leave them in the kennels to go to waste or let someone have them thats got the time they deserve ive had the same line of dog for 9 years all lucky stuff and have had dogs for 40 years any of you doubters are welcome to come spend a day with me and see just what my day involves i get up at 4 to go feed pups then get stuff ready for work i leave at 530 drive an hour and half to work just before i pull up to work i loose the dog out on the field yes i take 1 to work with me thats been on anti biotcs then i sign in at work have break 10 till half past quickly eat my cereal then walk dog back to work till 1 eat sandwich feed dog then walk him again back to work till 430 then drive a few mile up road let dog out again for gallop round field then set back traffic is heavy this time of night getting through birmingham is a nightmare get home just before 7 bring dog back in then cook mince and veg for an hour then eat my tea why its outside cooling then go up and feed its half 8 now i feed 6 week old pups first then get bowls out of runs get dry meals 3 different types by the way out of shed open bins thn share out into bowls mix mince and veg then feed and put stuff back i then go to freezer in other shed and get 14 pound of mince out to defrost then i go back down house and make other pups there weetabix then go up loose bitch out and wait why pups lap at weetabix then i put bitch back and lock everything up i then loose the gaurd dog out and by the time im back in my house its 10 oclock i then run a bath and have a wash down and soak and come down get a cup of tea and get in bed about 11 its about 1130 or 12 by the time i fall asleep then its back up at 4 to do it all over again ow and dont forget when dogs start barking at something in the night im up aswell im just to tired to care what you fools think but glady come and do what i do every day plus i work weekends for myself and see how long you last thats why dogs are for sale and to the knob who said ill be buying in more i wont atb and feel free to pm me if ive upset anyone ill give you my number and address atb dean

• Like 11