Toughest Part Of The Country ......

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think THL is the toughest forum on the Internet ?

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this ga

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know! 2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charri

Posted Images

Divis flats home of the falling fridge lol ......

Don't have a Scooby-Doo do ya soldier, you're definitely out of your Call of Duty comfort zone....
What are you waffling on about now ?????
What regiment got 5 killed by a bomb near Forkhill? No googling Rambo....
Feck knows, but unfortunately your old man wasn't one of them, would of saved us all from the retard that you are

You don't even know where your dick is ya fat little f**k, you wouldn't have the balls to come and say it to my face that I assure you.....

Dont get your ex army mate to batter me, he's not called liam Neeson by any chance? I wouldn't waste my time coming to see you for you not to show up you melt

Divis flats home of the falling fridge lol ......

Don't have a Scooby-Doo do ya soldier, you're definitely out of your Call of Duty comfort zone....
What are you waffling on about now ?????
What regiment got 5 killed by a bomb near Forkhill? No googling Rambo....
Feck knows, but unfortunately your old man wasn't one of them, would of saved us all from the retard that you are
You don't even know where your dick is ya fat little f**k, you wouldn't have the balls to come and say it to my face that I assure you.....
Dont get your ex army mate to batter me, he's not called liam Neeson by any chance? I wouldn't waste my time coming to see you for you not to show up you melt

I see you can't recieve messges, I'll come to see you ya fat faggot and tell ya what anybody can come off here to see who'll not show up.

Poor lad, DogFox just can't accept that the bloke he's been hero worshipping is actually just a Walt :laugh:

Better than worshipping your brick wielding Grandad, my mate probably had him squealing for his life at some point and your Gran likely had her beggers down for him..... ?

Why the need to talk about peoples granparents that have probaly passed away?

Getting wee bit worked up over folk not believing your pals tall tales aren't you lad, time to take a breather I reckon ;)

I am getting worked up yes cos of numpties like you mocking a bloke who's likely got more courage in his ass hair than you lot have together . It's more than banter, and like I said if you're gonna take the piss come and do it like real men to his face.

Edited by DogFox123

Ok fella you've got me I give up I've never been in the army you are obviously the man when it comes to all things military ......

I think you're a bullshitter wether you've been in the army or not, who said I'm the man when it comes to all things military?

I'm only repeating what an old Squaddie has told me, I can tell a bullshitter from a mile off and he's told me too much and gone into too much detail to be lying. I've told him about you taking the piss and basically calling him a liar so he's obviously pissed off as he spent over 22 years in the army and in Ireland. You're more than happy to talk to him over the phone and I'm sure you won't be taking the piss afterwards, ask him all you like and we can see who's the liar.

Lol he when to Northern Ireland fella that's it and I bet he never fired a single round the whole time he was there .... I couldn't give a fukc whether a loud mouthed little spunk stain like you believes me or not ... I have nothing to prove to you and I certainly won't be ringing some crusty old Cnut to chew the fat about his special bomb finding machine lol .....

• Like 1

Ok fella you've got me I give up I've never been in the army you are obviously the man when it comes to all things military ......

I think you're a bullshitter wether you've been in the army or not, who said I'm the man when it comes to all things military?

I'm only repeating what an old Squaddie has told me, I can tell a bullshitter from a mile off and he's told me too much and gone into too much detail to be lying. I've told him about you taking the piss and basically calling him a liar so he's obviously pissed off as he spent over 22 years in the army and in Ireland. You're more than happy to talk to him over the phone and I'm sure you won't be taking the piss afterwards, ask him all you like and we can see who's the liar.

Lol he when to Northern Ireland fella that's it and I bet he never fired a single round the whole time he was there .... I couldn't give a fukc whether a loud mouthed little spunk stain like you believes me or not ... I have nothing to prove to you and I certainly won't be ringing some crusty old Cnut to chew the fat about his special bomb finding machine lol .....

You are all hot air I know for a fact, you probably sucked off camels in the desert so as the enemy would leave you alone. I'm glad you weren't in the mix when we were in WW2, we would have surrendered at the first fart by the enemy....

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know!

2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charring Cross station !

• Like 11

You are all hot air I know for a fact, you probably sucked off camels in the desert so as the enemy would leave you alone. I'm glad you weren't in the mix when we were in WW2, we would have surrendered at the first fart by the enemy....

Remind me again how long you served in the army ??? .......

Remind me again how long you served in the army ??? .......

Long enough to slap you silly Sgt Bilko....