Shit On By The Country He Served

if those in history and laid to rest had had the same why join up attitude, you would have all been called Fritz now think about it.

Hitler stated he wanted an alliance with Britain in Mein Kampf and afterwards.
Looking at how things are going it makes you wonder if we would have been better off
Fcuk the Germans and the sand dwellers mate, we are British and hopefully one day in near future Britain will rise again an be great
You do know us Brits are mostly German????
Yeah yeah yeah we a b*****d race, but we talking about ze Germans from the world wars, we were British a long time by then

They are our brothers....

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all very well shouting about the Geneva convention and the rules of combat etc ... but these rules were written by men in offices wearing smart suites and clean shirts ... the reality is that nob

yep if I get caught digging somewhere I shouldn't and get done then them the rules and there's nothing I can or you can do about it...when you know you're breaking the rules and you get caught there's

Once the rat who downloaded the footage made it accessible ,there wasn't much option but to go through the courts ,justice has to be seen to be done and all that ,hopefully the man is looked after whe

if those in history and laid to rest had had the same why join up attitude, you would have all been called Fritz now think about it.

Two totally different scenarios mate, in the first instance soldiers were treated and considered brave and heroic, worthy of the respect of the vast majority of the population.

In the most recent conflicts they do not have the same considerations and that applies to left wing sympathisers in this country and many people in positions of power before you even take into account the actual enemy.

Self inflicted I suppose for we are a poor imitation of our forefathers.

Can't even begin to imagine what would have happened to the scum who stand on the roadside and boo and spit on returning troops if they had tried that in any of the great wars.

• Like 3

Looking at how things are going it makes you wonder if we would have been better off

Fcuk the Germans and the sand dwellers mate, we are British and hopefully one day in near future Britain will rise again an be great

I know what your saying mate but I doubt we would be in this state if Britain and America had stood together and let the Germans finish what they started then carved up what was left between the three we wouldn't have fifty year old child refugees and soldiers being sent to prison for killing a goat raping scumbag

Goat raping scumbag why were you there?

I know what your saying mate but I doubt we would be in this state if Britain and America had stood together and let the Germans finish what they started then carved up what was left between the three we wouldn't have fifty year old child refugees and soldiers being sent to prison for killing a goat raping scumbag

No but he was a Muslim terrorist and they all are

Your a chicken thief

At the end of the day he knew the rules and chose to break them knowing the possible consequences if he was caught, now he's facing those consequences.

Very true and I think it's worth pointing out that the man himself isn't pleading for everyone's sympathy. The noise around this is being made by thousands of civilians, marines, soldiers and other servicemen! Just look at the sea of green. The naivety of the politicians and Left who believe this sort of thing isn't part and parcel of every conflict they fight in, whether the battlefield be Europe, the Falklands or the Iranian embassy in London 1980.

The public are delusional to these facts, the politicians verbally sanitise war so as to more easily justify their policies and for a long time our Servicemen have had the freedom to just get on with it. These days they don't and this case is all that coming to a head. Our views on warfare need recalibration, if not to save this injustice then to prevent politicians meddling under a false sanitised image of what is going on.

being in other peoples countrys gets hard to explain after a while.

I am only here on holiday I havent invaded it :laugh::thumbs:

its a shame you couldn't have cut your holiday short

At the end of the day he knew the rules and chose to break them knowing the possible consequences if he was caught, now he's facing those consequences.

Very true and I think it's worth pointing out that the man himself isn't pleading for everyone's sympathy. The noise around this is being made by thousands of civilians, marines, soldiers and other servicemen! Just look at the sea of green. The naivety of the politicians and Left who believe this sort of thing isn't part and parcel of every conflict they fight in, whether the battlefield be Europe, the Falklands or the Iranian embassy in London 1980.

The public are delusional to these facts, the politicians verbally sanitise war so as to more easily justify their policies and for a long time our Servicemen have had the freedom to just get on with it. These days they don't and this case is all that coming to a head. Our views on warfare need recalibration, if not to save this injustice then to prevent politicians meddling under a false sanitised image of what is going on.

being in other peoples countrys gets hard to explain after a while.

I am only here on holiday I havent invaded it :laugh::thumbs:

its a shame you couldn't have cut your holiday short

f**k OFF

• Like 1

Your a chicken thief
If you say so son and when is your holiday over you must be missing the camels and the stonings by now

Your a chicken thief
If you say so son and when is your holiday over you must be missing the camels and the stonings by now

sold the camels and saving the stones.

• Like 1

Your a chicken thief
lol

i feel for this fella,sign to a uk govt run organisation ,get shit wages,shit living conditions,away from your family,knowing you may not return and get f..nd over and in prison.....disgusting.i dont blame the younger lads not wanting to join up.its not great britain anymore its pisshole britain

• Like 2

i feel for this fella,sign to a uk govt run organisation ,get shit wages,shit living conditions,away from your family,knowing you may not return and get f..nd over and in prison.....disgusting.i dont blame the younger lads not wanting to join up.its not great britain anymore its pisshole britain

True.

People are very quick to overlook/forget the acts that have been done in order for us to enjoy our liberties

There was a big difference back then though. Our country was directly under threat of invasion.

These past few current wars are basically fought to benefit the super rich. You only need to look@ the vast profit they make from the toppling of these regimes.even a shithole like Afghanistan is for a pipeline.

It wouldnt be so bad if they looked after killed /maimed soldiers who have sacrificed lots in the hawks pursuit and greed.

No that would eat into there already obcene profits. Much better to allow the public and charities to look out for them.

I wouldn't hesitate to sign up (even though im getting on a bit now) if this island was under threat.

However i wouldnt sign up to further anyone's bank balance. Maybe if i was getting a share of the spoils.

not slagging off soldiers btw im sure they like the rest of us realise its not as clear cut as goverments would have us believe but they have decided its the career they have chosen and f**k the politics of it all.

Its sickening though the way they try and ridicule and smear serving soldiers both of sides of the atlantic when they go public and point out the injustices and fraud being committed. If anyone has the right of free speech its the armed forces.

Well said mate and I couldn't agree more. I hope Britain finds a way to turn it all around. I was in the army here in Oz and a major factor in me leaving is that any fight I would have been in would have had little or nothing to do with benefiting my country.
  • Like 2

Im currently watching a thing on national geo graphic with Leonardo di caprio about climate change.

its mindboggling the amount of politicians who say its made up. Oh and even more scandalous how they smear and threaten scientists who produce credible evidence.

The same politicians who couldnt point out Spain on a map. Also the millions they have gotten from the big global companies to debunk any claims of a climate change.

Bit of topic i know but it just points out how corrupt these people are.

Politics imo is just a free passage to becoming millionaires. Also from what i can tell they arent even very bright people.

Saw an american politician being asked what do you think of Aleppo? "Whats that " was his response!

The sad thing is we have past the point of ever changing it. We should have objected/protested/stopped it decades ago.

now we missed the boat. The establishment have got all angles covered now. If we ever get the better of them im afraid there will be nothing left or anything decent to take back for the people. It will all be over!

• Like 2