Joshua V Klitschko

I think genetically gifted is right to a sense though I've often seen that guys who aren't overly muscled and have a little flab are naturally more durable and have more stamina fury will never have the explosive power Joshua has but he won't turn to jelly like Joshua has and could from a big punch or getting tired big muscles are great till the y full of lactic acid or have a big adrenaline dump. I'd have loved to have seen them fight as they are polar opposites so would of made a good match imo

The old lactic acid myth :D .....Joshua got smacked on the chin by a man of his own size and got wobbled yes.....Fury got smacked on the chin by smaller men and was put on his arse... better or worse ?......Joshua isnt the first fighter in history to have a six pack he isnt even a particularly big muscled chap he just carries low bodyfat and would do even if he wasnt a boxer it looks good on the fight posters but its not intentional its just the way the lads put together.

Honestly I'd of said Joshua stiffening up is worse if you say different then you more knowledgeable than I am so I'd take you on I've taken my share of digs and been knocked off my feet but my head was clear so had the wherwithall (is that a word) to shell up and avoid the stamps and got back up relatively unscathed. I'd of honestly thought it'd be better as a boxer to take a count and get up with a clear head than stay on your feet but be on queer street for the next few minutes, just to clarify I like AJ and hope he clears up the division.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What Joshua is proving is what a lot of fighters talk about but dont actually do......he is doing the good old fashioned thing in boxing of letting his fists do the talking by not bashing around idiot

God I hate it when folk put "FACT" at the end of a sentence ....because it fecking ain't a fact,,,

Headliner worst fight of the night lol

Posted Images

I think genetically gifted is right to a sense though I've often seen that guys who aren't overly muscled and have a little flab are naturally more durable and have more stamina fury will never have the explosive power Joshua has but he won't turn to jelly like Joshua has and could from a big punch or getting tired big muscles are great till the y full of lactic acid or have a big adrenaline dump. I'd have loved to have seen them fight as they are polar opposites so would of made a good match imo

The old lactic acid myth :D .....Joshua got smacked on the chin by a man of his own size and got wobbled yes.....Fury got smacked on the chin by smaller men and was put on his arse... better or worse ?......Joshua isnt the first fighter in history to have a six pack he isnt even a particularly big muscled chap he just carries low bodyfat and would do even if he wasnt a boxer it looks good on the fight posters but its not intentional its just the way the lads put together.

Honestly I'd of said Joshua stiffening up is worse if you say different then you more knowledgeable than I am so I'd take you on I've taken my share of digs and been knocked off my feet but my head was clear so had the wherwithall (is that a word) to shell up and avoid the stamps and got back up relatively unscathed. I'd of honestly thought it'd be better as a boxer to take a count and get up with a clear head than stay on your feet but be on queer street for the next few minutes, just to clarify I like AJ and hope he clears up the division.

Without a doubt Joshua was in much bigger trouble when he stiffened up than Fury was being put on his ass, he was out of it for a round or two after that shot but he recovered in the end.

What a shitty night of boxing last night, just goes to show how biased the London Olympics was. I've seen better fighters down my local pub than the likes of Ogogo. They must have got their medals out of a cereal box....

Gavin Egginton was a good fight. Ogogo was shocking can't see how he will come back from that tbh

He hasn't got the talent, chin or heart to go anywhere. The way he quit last night was a disgrace. Gavin was also a disgrace for failing to make weight. Just goes to show that professional fighting is a different ball game.

• Like 1

No your absolutely right mate Joshua didnt have the experience to take a knee its usually a pride thing with talented youngsters....my point was folk dig Joshua out for getting wobbled without realising that the punch that wobbled him would of knocked Fury spark out if previous fights are anything to go on.

• Like 1