• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally agree Haye was a decent fighter especially with Booth but no body knows if he still has it until he fights someone decent

Talking of heavyweights Dillian Whyte fights Ian Lewison for the British title tonight in Glasgow on the undercard of the Ricky Burns fight...not seen much of Lewison(should of been Sexton but the fec

He made Whyte look slim FFS

He should fight Briggs, be a good money maker then fight klit for furys belts

then sounds good idea :thumbs: , but haye prob fight a nobody and win , and if he does i reckon will loose alot of his fans :yes:

Haye was a brilliant fighter and still is a very decent fighter the rumour is he's fighting Joshua which will be exellent because we know that haye will test Joshua a lot better than the opponents joshua he has been fighting a lot of you will say josh would kill him but I dis agree I think he will be a tough fight for josh at this point in his career. But on another point briggs defiantly deserves his shot at haye but haye will beat him. Atb adam

He should fight Shannon Briggs as he said he would imho the current situation in heavyweight division is ideal for him too pick up a fight n move back into posistion so too speak but I do think he should honour his word too Briggs

Haye was a brilliant fighter and still is a very decent fighter the rumour is he's fighting Joshua which will be exellent because we know that haye will test Joshua a lot better than the opponents joshua he has been fighting a lot of you will say josh would kill him but I dis agree I think he will be a tough fight for josh at this point in his career. But on another point briggs defiantly deserves his shot at haye but haye will beat him. Atb adam

Totally agree Haye was a decent fighter especially with Booth but no body knows if he still has it until he fights someone decent

• Like 2

Haye v Joshua be a massive money maker and Hearn would know its a risk worth taking for the money it would generate. I think he would wait till next year though to build it right up in a big Stadium fight.