Kim Kardashian Robbed........

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I've seen her backdoor is not impenetrable ????

best kardashian story i read was that one of them wore the heavy metal band slayers t shirts before and the picture was everywhere     Now obviously slayer as a band wasnt very impressed with hav

I agree.... somewhat. She has been the victim of a crime, and no-one deserves that, BUT she has set out to draw attention to herself, to her whereabouts, to her frivolous activities and to her ostent

i dont watch telly, i dont see the news, just read an online paper, & its full of this shite lol

Dunno who he is, never heard any of his 'records', but did see a clip of him walking into a lampost somewhere LOL

He was lucky that fat woman was walking by at the time to help him.

Entitled pillocks, or not, nobody deserves to be robbed at gunpoint.Is Kardashian latin for massive arse?

if you believe that she was actualy robbed then your mad mate.... They are skint her hubby was asking everyone to borrow him millions . Evern asked the kid who invented Facebook for money then all of a sudden she flaunts 8.3 million worth of jewellery on the internet Facebook instergram my space ect ect then all of a sudden they get robbed ?? Bollox .its probly one of Kanye west broke cousin doing a insurance job for him

There $53 million in debt so what she doing walking round with a 4 million ring anyway? Add to that the message that such conspicuous consumption sends to kids who have fek all ....they are everything that's wrong in in the world imo...if she got robbed genuinely then I'm glad and if there trying to pull a fast one I hope they get caught and become prisons bitches.

http://www.ibtimes.com/kanye-west-net-worth-debt-exposed-after-kim-kardashian-faked-armed-robbery-rumors-2426120

If you win the euro millions or ever come into any money be sure to pm me your address so I can come round and help myself mate.

Cheers

That's the thing tho ain't it ...if I did win big my dream would be to have a nice bit of land with a lake and some paddocks for live stock and live a more humble life than I do now ...not drive around the local council estate in a flash mother shouting I've got a Audi that you can't affordi :laugh: ... I'm probably the most sympathetic Person I know lol but that pair of planks deserve none of it. I don't know why but some kids look upto them and the only message they can give back to them is the more you have the better you are ....it's fukt up!

• Like 1

You don't have to point a gun at someone to rip them off especially when you can just tap kids into believing the must have something or there life's are worthless and who ultimately ends up shelling out to try make there kids life happier? The parents who are struggling to make ends meet at best.... honest living my ass ...no kims ass!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1654053/kanye-west-accused-of-ripping-off-fans-by-selling-1-89-t-shirts-for-70-at-his-london-pop-up-store/

You don't have to point a gun at someone to rip them off especially when you can just tap kids into believing the must have something or there life's are worthless and who ultimately ends up shelling out to try make there kids life happier? The parents who are struggling to make ends meet at best.... honest living my ass ...no kims ass!https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1654053/kanye-west-accused-of-ripping-off-fans-by-selling-1-89-t-shirts-for-70-at-his-london-pop-up-store/

Nike trainers, football strips,I pads, mobile phones you name it made for buttons sold for hundreds. Far different to using a gun to take somebody's stuff. We will have to agree to disagree on this one
I'm not disagreeing with most the points you have made there valid points :thumbs: ...just on wether it was deserving or not ....armed robbery, daylight robbery its all robbery and if a robber gets robbed... ahh well I'm not loosing any sleep over it either way.
if you believe that she was actualy robbed then your mad mate.... They are skint her hubby was asking everyone to borrow him millions . Evern asked the kid who invented Facebook for money then all of a sudden she flaunts 8.3 million worth of jewellery on the internet Facebook instergram my space ect ect then all of a sudden they get robbed ?? Bollox .its probly one of Kanye west broke cousin doing a insurance job for him

I don't know what to believe. I didn't even know what a kardashian was until fairly recently, and that's down to voluntary seclusion. I still don't believe that anyone should be robbed at gunpoint. Whether she was, or wasn't, is down to the panel of experts that will no doubt dedicate themselves to the matter.

Let's get real here, I had never heard of her before this, but I saw the news clip when she was getting into a car to return to the States, done up to the nighties looking as if she was going to a modelling shoot, now if you had been held up with a gun at your head, tyed up and thought you were going to be raped, would you not have been so traumatized that you would have left with a jumper and a pair of jeans, instead of looking like you were going to a shoot of Vogue magazine.

• Like 1

Hold on a minute....skint?? How the f**k is that even possible??? Probably one of the most famous reality tv family the now!