Ethnics In The Countryside

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the di

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch

My kids are mixed race 7 of them my one lad is really bang into his lurchers terriers fishing etc couple the other lads drift in & out but I've shown them all what I do the girls could all skin a

Posted Images

That's a THEORY that I believe a lot are now challenging I've read we may have evolved in Russia

Is that the skull that came out of Dmanisi, Georgia?

I thought Europeans all had a percentage of Neanderthal dna that Africans dont as I understand it Neanderthals are a different species to homo sapiens so I make you wrong

Some do some don't. Without digging it up I believe the figure is around 4%. It's the remnants of a common ancestor of both species. Neanderthal became extinct becoming us.

Could it be confirmation bias? ;)

Texas Sharpshooter! :laugh:

Is a bream the same as a roach then? Theyre both fish they both share common ancestory and they can breed together.

No. Yes. And you're witnessing the dawn of a new species as a result of natural selection.

Is a bream the same as a roach then? Theyre both fish they both share common ancestory and they can breed together.

It's a complicated narrative.

This video might help explain it.

hts://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eamn8EArBVs

That geezer on the left is Donald Trump isnt it?
  • Like 1

That's a THEORY that I believe a lot are now challenging I've read we may have evolved in Russia

Is that the skull that came out of Dmanisi, Georgia?

I thought Europeans all had a percentage of Neanderthal dna that Africans dont as I understand it Neanderthals are a different species to homo sapiens so I make you wrong

Some do some don't. Without digging it up I believe the figure is around 4%. It's the remnants of a common ancestor of both species. Neanderthal became extinct becoming us.

Could it be confirmation bias? ;)

Texas Sharpshooter! :laugh:

No. Yes. And you're witnessing the dawn of a new species as a result of natural selection.

I don't remember what it was more that it wasn't proven were all from Africa, yes of course we all share common ancestory but the same could be said about humans and goldfish my point is there's enough of a difference that we are definitely multiple branches of a common species like say a dolphin and a killer whale, why bother worrying about say blue whales dieing out when there's loads of Minkie whales and a whales a whale right? Just small differences due to geographic location and a millennia of whale interaction. Facts are were different no one type of human is inherently better than another but if what is happening to Europeans was happening to a whale there would be smelly c**ts mithering everyone to save the whites

• Like 2

I don't remember what it was more that it wasn't proven were all from Africa, yes of course we all share common ancestory but the same could be said about humans and goldfish my point is there's enough of a difference that we are definitely multiple branches of a common species like say a dolphin and a killer whale, why bother worrying about say blue whales dieing out when there's loads of Minkie whales and a whales a whale right? Just small differences due to geographic location and a millennia of whale interaction. Facts are were different no one type of human is inherently better than another but if what is happening to Europeans was happening to a whale there would be smelly c**ts mithering everyone to save the whites

Empirical data says we're all from Africa.

Homo sapiens are the only surviving species from our genus. The previous video shows skin colour as a social construct. Politically it is, biologically it's not,

You are human. You can cry save the whites as much as you want. Life's going to continue with, or without you. When our sun finally burns out, it won't be humanity that looks up. It'll be a completely different species.

Just as you're watching the roach, and the bream become a different species. Just as Len is watching the coyote, and wolf become a different species. We're all watching the integration of a global population of homo sapiens. Those with darker skin will potentially pass on their solar defense mechanism to those that don't have it. Those with lighter skin might be passing on their tolerance for gloomier weather... It's a genetic roll of the dice.

Given a sample of DNA there is not a geneticist in the world that can accurately discover the so called race of the owner of the DNA. Because whatever deluded white supremacists believe ,race as a scientific concept does not exist. The belief that there is a natural hierarchy based on IQ is also patently false. Look at th royal family,they can barely muster an acceptable IQ between them.....despite having the best education money can buy.Neems,stop home schooling your kid,because with your narrow minded,warped view of the world, he she is going to end up a social recluse convinced that blacks and immigrants are out to murder him. Give the child a break and expose him or her to a qualified subject teachers and children from a range of backgrounds and cultures.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

And yet most of the men have served as officers in the military.

But even if you were correct that would mean nothing,no-ones ever suggested all whites are geniuses and all blacks are stupid.

All available evidence suggests what I've posted to be correct.

Hierarchy or not,it doesn't matter who's more intelligent,but it does prove we are not only physiologically very different but also neurologically very different.

You can't dispute the figures,so you rely on a now obsolete and outdated narrative to think for you.

Free your mind young one.

If you want,but it's like agreeing to disagree about the existence of gravity.

The difference between what we're attempting to argue is political. You're coming from a Victorian era perspective, I'm trying to show you that your preconceived biases aren't very important in the grand scheme of things. Your entire argument appears to be a direct cut and paste from St*rmfr*nt, so I deduce that you're either an active member or an avid reader? Either way you're giving race way more credence when it's simply based on geography. Sorry to mention your deeply held convictions but it's really that simple. We're all related and if you genuinely equate race with intelligence then you'd be wise to remember that you're a direct descendant from the people you appear to despise.

Race isn't important. Unlike gravity, my African brother! :thumbs:

Stormfront's a political/news site,not really an educational site.

Race is biological reality,IQ is inherited and the average IQ of different races varies greatly and correlates directly with the brain size of the group,we have different immunity's to different diseases and we are anatomically different.

All of this is demonstrably correct.

Personality is also largely inherited,likely explaining why our societies are so different.

It doesn't fit your bias,but I'm sure you can come to terms with it given time.

TRIGGER WARNING!

When you raise children of different races in identical environments, the difference in IQ is negligible.

Have you heard of the connection between number of offspring produced in a family and IQ level ;)

Edited by shepp

Homo sapiens are the only surviving species from our genus. The previous video shows skin colour as a social construct. Politically it is, biologically it's not,

You are human. You can cry save the whites as much as you want. Life's going to continue with, or without you. When our sun finally burns out, it won't be humanity that looks up. It'll be a completely different species.

Just as you're watching the roach, and the bream become a different species. Just as Len is watching the coyote, and wolf become a different species. We're all watching the integration of a global population of homo sapiens. Those with darker skin will potentially pass on their solar defense mechanism to those that don't have it. Those with lighter skin might be passing on their tolerance for gloomier weather... It's a genetic roll of the dice.

Aye but your saying us an wolves are related too Chris, which is porkies lol

They are if you go back far enough, that is a lot further back than 10,000 years.

• Like 1

When you raise children of different races in identical environments, the difference in IQ is negligible.

Have you heard of the connection between number of offspring produced in a family and IQ level ;)

He probably has but he'll dismiss it because it doesn't fit in with the Victorian racial stereotypes. Ironically it is that black, and white.

Depends how far you wish to go back in history, my friend. Look up the Boreoeutherian ancestor. I'm sure you'll have a creationist rebuttal, but it'll make nice change of pace! :)

He probably has but he'll dismiss it because it doesn't fit in with the Victorian racial stereotypes. Ironically it is that black, and white.

Depends how far you wish to go back in history, my friend. Look up the Boreoeutherian ancestor. I'm sure you'll have a creationist rebuttal, but it'll make nice change of pace! :)

what about the ancient Sumerians and the annunaki whom they say created us, what the nephilium also? The Giants from the bible, surely science isn't that ignorant that it dismisses the different cultures throughout the world?

what about the ancient Sumerians and the annunaki whom they say created us, what the nephilium also? The Giants from the bible, surely science isn't that ignorant that it dismisses the different cultures throughout the world?

What about them?