Ethnics In The Countryside

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bred a litter of ferrets about 4 year ago..and a mixed race lad came for some,,,he was from Lancashire ,,or Manchester way if I remember right,,,I think he comes on here,,but keeps out of all the di

Some clever stuff on here regarding origin of our species and such but no one seems to have mentioned the possible existence of sub-species of humans still living today in remote areas. The Sasquatch

My kids are mixed race 7 of them my one lad is really bang into his lurchers terriers fishing etc couple the other lads drift in & out but I've shown them all what I do the girls could all skin a

Posted Images

Most of the younger black guys wouldn't waste valuable mugging time to go hunting a few rabbits. :angel:

I'm black

Well think of all the stuff you could of knicked while you were writing that.

nothing like stealing whole continents from natives . commontheft/wealth
thats actually a good reply lol, but with the white mans brains and skills look at the continents the blacks have helped build, you should be proud of that Axum. But don't forget, there's nothing holding any unhappy ethnics in the common wealth they're al free to return to they're ancestral lands, but choose not too.

Len demonstrating he has no idea what the Commonwealth is :laugh:

bollix, I know exactly what it is, easy for the blm activists crying about being taken into slavery, well they're free since slavery was abolished and how many took they're right to return home???, prob none. Why? Because Europeans showed them a better way of life

bollix, I know exactly what it is, easy for the blm activists crying about being taken into slavery, well they're free since slavery was abolished and how many took they're right to return home???, prob none. Why? Because Europeans showed them a better way of life

Free since slavery was abolished? If they were slaves I'd agree but if they were born in America then surely America is their home

"there's nothing holding any unhappy ethnics in the common wealth they're al free to return to they're ancestral lands, but choose not too."

Their ancestral lands are part of the Commonwealth so how exactly do they leave the Commonwealth and return to their ancestral land? :blink:

• Like 1

thats actually a good reply lol, but with the white mans brains and skills look at the continents the blacks have helped build, you should be proud of that Axum. But don't forget, there's nothing holding any unhappy ethnics in the common wealth they're al free to return to they're ancestral lands, but choose not too.

Len, I love the way you condescendingly reply like you're talking to an inferior. I assuming, at this point, you're going to list in detail all the contributions you've personally made to benefit the species? :hmm:

"there's nothing holding any unhappy ethnics in the common wealth they're al free to return to they're ancestral lands, but choose not too."

Their ancestral lands are part of the Commonwealth so how exactly do they leave the Commonwealth and return to their ancestral land? :blink:

since when has a man of African decent been native of Australia ??

Len, I love the way you condescendingly reply like you're talking to an inferior. I assuming, at this point, you're going to list in detail all the contributions you've personally made to benefit the species? :hmm:
just like the way your talking to me now???, I'm not in any strange country, and if I was I'd live by their rules and not try to change it. But equally if I was unhappy I'd move to where I was happy. I agreed with Axum.

Free since slavery was abolished? If they were slaves I'd agree but if they were born in America then surely America is their home

then why cling on and cry about the white slave traders of old creating the poor lives they live in today in the USA? It's up to them to sort their business out by hard work, not gangstas and bitch hos or drugs.