Dalmatian X

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Read it out loud to understand it   ?  

There was an old poacher that put Dalmatian blood into his dogs, but he had to get rid of them, because they kept getting spotted.

Did the dog write that?

Posted Images

Lol I put up a pic of my pup sat next to a roe Buck and rabbits on a Facebook page with the heading ... Do you think I pushed her to hard for her first outing ... Fukc me I was called all the Cnuts going and kicked off the site lol ........

• Like 5

Lol I put up a pic of my pup sat next to a roe Buck and rabbits on a Facebook page with the heading ... Do you think I pushed her to hard for her first outing ... Fukc me I was called all the Cnuts going and kicked off the site lol ........

Was it antis giving you stick or other hunters.

You spoiled it Scotty ,,,would loved that story to be true

Haha they boy is not right in the head he ain't even into hunting or any sorts just constanstly at wind ups on all different pages on Facebook ......hrs a good lad aswell just a piss taker lol

• Like 2

Had a run run in with a Dalmatian X Staffi

Nasty dog it was ran whole park just to grab my dog ,,,I booted it ,owners went daft but what do they expect from that cross if I mind right Dalmatian s where guards dogs originally , every Dalmatian i met barked it's head off at door ,crossed with Staffordshire can be nutz

Edited by MR RABBIT

Had a run run in with a Dalmatian X Staffi

Nasty dog it was ran whole park just to grab my dog ,,,I booted it ,owners went daft but what do they expect from that cross if I mind right Dalmatian s where guards dogs originally , everyone met barked it's head off at door ,crossed with Staffordshire can be nutz

I might be wrong but i think they were bred for running alongside carrages.

• Like 6