Sign in to follow this  
Micheala Robinson

Woman New To Forum And Ferreting Looking For Someone To Show Me The Ropes

I feel bad now......

Do you have any nets yet micheala? I bought some bisley ones last year as back ups but never used them, you will find out that they arent the best and you will want to replace them if you get into it properly but you can have them if you want and itll get you started. I could post them to you. I would come over and show you the little I know but Im pretty sure the wife would not approve of me spending the day with a woman I met through an internet forum. Especially if she found out you worked on a farm, had a load of permission and were into ferretin!

I read this thread to the missus earlier and she said "why don't you offer to go and show her the ropes"...

I thought at first how lovely and it shows we have a lot of trust in the relationship.

Then I thought wait a minute. She's trying to get rid of me 😂

Haha! Aw she sounds like a lovely woman, and your relationship sounds spot on 👍 I'm sure I'll manage if I have ago myself.

• Like 1

Hello, let me introduce myself I'm Micheala and I kept ferrets most of my life on and off but have never taken part in ferreting they have been pets only.

I have worked on a farm for a few years now and it's become apparent that rabbits are a nuisance on the land and having recently bought a new little ferret I have given controlling them by ferreting a thought.

However I have never been before and I was wondering if anyone in the area (I'm in Driffield East Yorkshire) wouldn't mind taking me under their wing and showing me the ropes as I'd find the whole thing (especially dispatching the rabbit) very daunting on my own).

I'm happy to help out where needed in return for some basic knowledge and I have my own transport.

Am I right in thinking my ferret at the moment is far too young to take part (she's about 4/ 5 months old) if so I'd still be happy to learn what I can and enjoy the day out for when the time comes.

i can help you later in the year when it easy for me to take time off work (marquee season at min) and I'm only at Goole so you can come over here or me over to you I hope that help you atb martyn

Thanks for the offer 😊👍

• Like 2

5 pages this is hotter than one of rakeaboots eu angora threads 😂😂😂😂

Oh I just saw your profile pic lol

5 pages this is hotter than one of rakeaboots eu angora threads

Oh I just saw your profile pic lol

lololol, they all acting like dogs round a bitch in heat haha Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Like 1

By the sounds of half of you-get within 5 yards of a female and you be creaming in your pants lol-there's words for folks like you.;).atb dc

• Like 4

By the sounds of half of you-get within 5 yards of a female and you be creaming in your pants lol-there's words for folks like you.;).atb dc

Lol come on Daniel don't hold back. Name some names 😂

Dont bother about ferreting your going to gt on better cherry popping

By the sounds of half of you-get within 5 yards of a female and you be creaming in your pants lol-there's words for folks like you. ;).atb dc

Lol come on Daniel don't hold back. Name some names

me

• Like 1

I prob couldnt be trusted either haha i can be quite the sex pest haha

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 1

Don't worry about people on hear, they tend to get a bit over excited with new people, especially if its a woman.

If your on facebook i can point you to a small group, where there's a few women on there who ferret etc

some don't live a million miles away from you.

In the mean time you would be better doing a bit of work with your ferret, getting it used to being picked up from the floor

from coming out of tunnels etc, nothing worse than a ferret that either goes to bite or backs off and does a runner when your trying

to get hold of them.