Woman New To Forum And Ferreting Looking For Someone To Show Me The Ropes

If you really are genuine and want to learn your welcome one day with me for some serious ferreting action..

Drive over to A1 and meet up with us when were heading up North.

I will be expecting a packed lunch,Tea and cakes in return though. :thumbs:

That would be great sounds like a fair deal, it'll be shop bought cake though I'm afraid I don't have any skills in the kitchen department!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eeerrrrr don't pm me,,,my wife is a very jelouse woman,,,,and who can blame her with eye candy like me"..lol

Is this fekin forum stuck in 1973 ??     Just wait till Sept /Oct, buy yourself 12 nets online, Plenty folk on here will sell you decent nets, Then watch a couple of youtube videos or buy a boo

A bit more info might get you better responses. Below is a list of pretty standard bits of important information I use when ever Im selecting a new ferreting partner so if you just drop an answer next

Posted Images

If you really are genuine and want to learn your welcome one day with me for some serious ferreting action..

That would be great sounds like a fair deal, it'll be shop bought cake though I'm afraid I don't have any skills in the kitchen department!
Tuh ,??? lol

Tuh ,??? lol
Sorry not sure what tuh means?

Tuh , lol

It means the deal is off... You can't bake..and he don't want to eat shop bought cakes ..atb

• Like 1

Tuh , lol
It means the deal is off... You can't bake..and he don't want to eat shop bought cakes ..atb
Oh I see ?

Tuh ,??? lol

Say it and lift your head up a short distance quickly . Think that's what he means

Like if someone you know is liable to do something and they promise not to do it . Then when you hear theyve done it you say "tuh" usually followed by a shake of the head. That's my reading of it anyway .

• Like 1

Tuh , lol
Oh I see ?

post-38056-0-76396100-1472379825_thumb.jpg

This should help you atb

We don't have any of that Mr kippling stuff.. Its got to be something of at least Marks n Sparks quality.

I also expect the crusts cutting off my assorted sandwiches. ;)

Tomo can be very particular also... make sure you bring only Kleenex lightly moistened toilet paper. :whistling:

Like has been said, if your real then stick around, and somebpdy will take you out.just also remember that fereting aint rocket science and you dont need to have been doing it a hundred years to catch summat or enjoy yaself, most of us learnt as kids, as we went along, read or learn the basics then craic on. Ask farmer if you can try and bolt bunnies to him and his gun if its the dispath that puts you off, or kike i said earlier, get some pics up and youll have loads a offers haha

Yes it's the dispatching of the bunnies that I'm most apprehensive about the rest I'm happy to have a go and work out myself with practice.

Easiest way is get your self a priest and a good sharp knock on the back of its head and it's gone

Like has been said, if your real then stick around, and somebpdy will take you out.just also remember that fereting aint rocket science and you dont need to have been doing it a hundred years to catch summat or enjoy yaself, most of us learnt as kids, as we went along, read or learn the basics then craic on. Ask farmer if you can try and bolt bunnies to him and his gun if its the dispath that puts you off, or kike i said earlier, get some pics up and youll have loads a offers haha

Yes it's the dispatching of the bunnies that I'm most apprehensive about the rest I'm happy to have a go and work out myself with practice.
Easiest way is get your self a priest and a good sharp knock on the back of its head and it's gone

I know I'm not very religious, but why would you want to kill a priest :laugh:

?????

We don't have any of that Mr kippling stuff.. Its got to be something of at least Marks n Sparks quality.

I also expect the crusts cutting off my assorted sandwiches. ;)

Tomo can be very particular also... make sure you bring only Kleenex lightly moistened toilet paper. :whistling:

For fucks sake,,,,,that's all I need TWO women on my team,,,

• Like 4

Be carefull its full of perverts and not rights on here ! I could potentially take you out ferreting, however I do have to be careful who I take on my land in case they boomerang back on me. I also do need to vet potential new ferreting partners, this involves a nice meal and few drinks later round some very select wine bars. Maybe hit a few clubs and a bit of dancing, then back to mine for a few coffees. I also do like to play naked twister. I hope this may be of help to you atb fifey

• Like 3

Be carefull its full of perverts and not rights on here ! I could potentially take you out ferreting, however I do have to be careful who I take on my land in case they boomerang back on me. I also do need to vet potential new ferreting partners, this involves a nice meal and few drinks later round some very select wine bars. Maybe hit a few clubs and a bit of dancing, then back to mine for a few coffees. I also do like to play naked twister. I hope this may be of help to you atb fifey

I would love to come ferreting with you.

When can we start the vetting process? ?

• Like 4

get a big hunting knife (the bigger the better) and shiv the rabbit a few times all frenzied like ;)

But seriously if you can't dispatch a rabbit like that then you're in the wrong game love and I'd suggest taking up one of the more gentler/gay country sports such as Morris dancing or driven shooting :laugh:

• Like 2