Woman New To Forum And Ferreting Looking For Someone To Show Me The Ropes

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eeerrrrr don't pm me,,,my wife is a very jelouse woman,,,,and who can blame her with eye candy like me"..lol

Is this fekin forum stuck in 1973 ??     Just wait till Sept /Oct, buy yourself 12 nets online, Plenty folk on here will sell you decent nets, Then watch a couple of youtube videos or buy a boo

A bit more info might get you better responses. Below is a list of pretty standard bits of important information I use when ever Im selecting a new ferreting partner so if you just drop an answer next

Posted Images

A bit more info might get you better responses. Below is a list of pretty standard bits of important information I use when ever Im selecting a new ferreting partner so if you just drop an answer next to each one;

height

weight

dress size

bra size

eye colour

hair colour

relationship status

have you ever described as a prude

do you have nets etc

do you have a running dog

do you have a vehicle

do you have any permissions

Oh, just a minor detail really this one but, do you have a ferret.

• Like 7

A bit more info might get you better responses. Below is a list of pretty standard bits of important information I use when ever Im selecting a new ferreting partner so if you just drop an answer next to each one;

height

weight

dress size

bra size

eye colour

hair colour

relationship status

have you ever described as a prude

do you have nets etc

do you have a running dog

do you have a vehicle

do you have any permissions

Oh, just a minor detail really this one but, do you have a ferret.

Seeiously, how old are you? I have already answered two of your 'specific' questions in my original post if you read it correctly.

• Like 2

Is this fekin forum stuck in 1973 ??

Just wait till Sept /Oct, buy yourself 12 nets online, Plenty folk on here will sell you decent nets, Then watch a couple of youtube videos or buy a book and give it a go yourself.

Plenty folk here started out by just making it up as they went along, you can do the same. Just try it. The little ferret will do what comes naturally and if a rabbit hits the net,, so will you. Just kill it, hold it by the back legs and overhand swing it off a rock for all I care, you`ll work it out.

Don`t be tempted to let any of these fannies near you until you have given it a go yourself.

Good luck.

• Like 9

Just wait till Sept /Oct, buy yourself 12 nets online, Plenty folk on here will sell you decent nets, Then watch a couple of youtube videos or buy a book and give it a go yourself.

Plenty folk here started out by just making it up as they went along, you can do the same. Just try it. The little ferret will do what comes naturally and if a rabbit hits the net,, so will you. Just kill it, hold it by the back legs and overhand swing it off a rock for all I care, you`ll work it out.

Don`t be tempted to let any of these fannies near you until you have given it a go yourself.

Good luck.

Second that and if ur on your own farm with bunnies to go at ain't costing you nothing but time to get it right

• Like 1

Good luck.

Im seconding that then your second outing fall over and you will be inundated with so much ferreting gear

• Like 1

I was hoping to get out and watch to see if it were something I would be interested in doing myself.

I have looked at dozens of YouTube 'how to' vids and looked at lots of informative websites.

But the ferret finder in particular is pretty expensive and I wouldn't want to waste my money in getting all the 'gear' it I decided it wasn't for me.

I was hoping to get out and watch to see if it were something I would be interested in doing myself.

I have looked at dozens of YouTube 'how to' vids and looked at lots of informative websites.

But the ferret finder in particular is pretty expensive and I wouldn't want to waste my money in getting all the 'gear' it I decided it wasn't for me.

Stick around on the forum for a few months, ask plenty of questions and take an interest and you might drop on an invite.

People are very cautious to invite people out on their land or even meet up with people off here who hasn't got anyone to vouch for them. No disrespect intended but you could be anyone posing to be a young woman wanting help.

If you're genuine then stick around.

• Like 5