What Muslims Learn In School

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For fcuk sake open your eyes and see what is going on People like you have made this country like it is today and that is fcuked

the journalist alibhai brown might have married a non muslim but you would not let your daughter marry a non muslim. rather hypercritical to give alibhai brown as an example of a muslim womens freedom

Chris you normally present a well thought out balanced argument but there is no way you can convince me that not every scouser is a thief lol ........

Posted Images

Is this validated footage? There is no indication in the video of where, when, what school, whether it was a Muslim only school (which presumably it is meant to be), etc, etc.

Not a clue! Just saw it on an American trapping forum. Could be all boll*x!

Oh it's real , just that the MSM won't report on it as it shows us what Exacly is going on and gives us a voice that they can't disagree with , so while covering it up with the rape crimes there free to call anyone's opinion Racist if it doesn't suit there agenda !!

I'm sure there are cases where it's real. But there's many more where you're watching propaganda footage, and even that is heavily edited and taken out of context.

If watch clips like this and it makes your piss boil, then congratulations you're part of their experiment. :)

I'm sure there are cases where it's real. But there's many more where you're watching propaganda footage, and even that is heavily edited and taken out of context.

If watch clips like this and it makes your piss boil, then congratulations you're part of their experiment. :)

No mate these clips just confirm there beliefs & hatred towards our way of life in OUR country . . Watching footage of the savages covered in blood trying to justifying Be-Heading Lee Rigby on a London st makes my piss boil . . That was no experiment was it ???
  • Like 1
No mate these clips just confirm there beliefs & hatred towards our way of life in OUR country . . Watching footage of the savages covered in blood trying to justifying Be-Heading Lee Rigby on a London st makes my piss boil . . That was no experiment was it ???

Who made the clips? What was their agenda?

Angry? Of course you are, those clips made you that way with bias confirmation.

For all any of us know these clips could be paid actors in propaganda footage. How do you know? I'm sure some of the footage is real, but when it's released with the express purpose of boiling ones piss then you have to look at the source...

...or don't and just believe everything you're fed without question. Goebbels wrote some fantastic essays on propaganda and mind control. Try reading a few! ;)

Nor was the grooming of hundreds of young white girls in Rotherham who's imams in Rotherham mosques chose to ignore what was going on.

• Like 2

Nor was the grooming of hundreds of young white girls in Rotherham who's imams in Rotherham mosques chose to ignore what was going on.

I thought Rotherham was an actual, provable crime?

As opposed to grainy internet video clip that is so ambiguous it could be made by pretty much anyone, for any reason?

I thought Rotherham was an actual, provable crime?

As opposed to grainy internet video clip that is so ambiguous it could be made by pretty much anyone, for any reason?

So you don't believe the undercover clip is genuine.