What Muslims Learn In School

So you don't believe the undercover clip is genuine.

Without any context, or supporting information, I don't know what to think. What makes you think it's genuine, other than a sincere belief that it is because it tickles your anger cells?

In this thread we're told not to trust mainstream media because it doesn't report the truth... What makes YouTube exempt?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For fcuk sake open your eyes and see what is going on People like you have made this country like it is today and that is fcuked

the journalist alibhai brown might have married a non muslim but you would not let your daughter marry a non muslim. rather hypercritical to give alibhai brown as an example of a muslim womens freedom

Chris you normally present a well thought out balanced argument but there is no way you can convince me that not every scouser is a thief lol ........

Posted Images

No mate these clips just confirm there beliefs & hatred towards our way of life in OUR country . . Watching footage of the savages covered in blood trying to justifying Be-Heading Lee Rigby on a London st makes my piss boil . . That was no experiment was it ???

Who made the clips? What was their agenda?

Angry? Of course you are, those clips made you that way with bias confirmation.

For all any of us know these clips could be paid actors in propaganda footage. How do you know? I'm sure some of the footage is real, but when it's released with the express purpose of boiling ones piss then you have to look at the source...

...or don't and just believe everything you're fed without question. Goebbels wrote some fantastic essays on propaganda and mind control. Try reading a few! ;)

Chris I mentioned Lee Rigby (so I will go along with your theory some May be doctored) but Lee Rigby wasn't you'll agree ?? Well that itself gives British people the right to be pissed off massively so anything that's doctored is irrelevant , we know the agenda of those of that faith , they want what suits them simple really & in you don't agree then your obviously blinkered & at times I don't blame them I blame our government ect who also know what's there agenda & back them , now if I went to a country of that belief / Faith I would happily abide by there laws & way of life not a problem , but I believe the Brexit vote actually proved my thoughts are echoed by millions of Brits as immigration & Muslim atrocities was the biggest reason those millions voted out !!
  • Like 2

So you don't believe the undercover clip is genuine.

Without any context, or supporting information, I don't know what to think. What makes you think it's genuine, other than a sincere belief that it is because it tickles your anger cells?

In this thread we're told not to trust mainstream media because it doesn't report the truth... What makes YouTube exempt?

I thought the clip was from a main stream media documentary of a woman who went undercover to exspose the exstremists views of some members of the muslim community in the U.K.

• Like 1

I thought the clip was from a main stream media documentary of a woman who went undercover to exspose the exstremists views of some members of the muslim community in the U.K.

I honestly don't know. Even if you flipped it around and it was someone infiltrating white supremacists, and their terror agenda, I'd still have made the same posts. The point is that it could have been made anywhere, and for any reason.

What I do know is that with a Go-Pro and around £200 I could get much better footage. So could you.

Chris I mentioned Lee Rigby (so I will go along with your theory some May be doctored) but Lee Rigby wasn't you'll agree ?? Well that itself gives British people the right to be pissed off massively so anything that's doctored is irrelevant , we know the agenda of those of that faith , they want what suits them simple really & in you don't agree then your obviously blinkered & at times I don't blame them I blame our government ect who also know what's there agenda & back them , now if I went to a country of that belief / Faith I would happily abide by there laws & way of life not a problem , but I believe the Brexit vote actually proved my thoughts are echoed by millions of Brits as immigration & Muslim atrocities was the biggest reason those millions voted out !!

I have no question about the the authenticity of the Rigby footage but wasn't that multiple footage from multiple witnesses? It was a heinous crime and I'm not and never would try and pass that off as a conspiracy.

If you've read anything I've posted over the last decade you'll also know that I have no love of the Islamic faith, or any faith for that matter. They're bronze age fairy tales and are responsible for most of the global carnage we're experiencing.

You're taking the stance that it's irrelevant that the footage may be real, or not, because it confirms what you already believe. That's what bias confirmation is. It doesn't matter that it could be faked, using paid/unpaid actors, because you're going to circulate it as part of your personal agenda. That's like me trying to use The Exorcist as proof of demonic possession.

Numerous people, on this forum, have posted that we shouldn't believe everything we see. I'm one of them. We should at least be consistent, and I'm genuinely wondering how YouTube gets a free pass on truthful scrutiny.

If you want be to be convinced that this is common practice in Islamic schools I'm going to need more than grainy footage, especially when I could do better with any number of digital devices. I'm not here to change your mind. From what you've posted that appears impossible. I'm here to challenge the authenticity of a shittily made, anti-islamic, undercover expose.

So even though Channel 4 is considered mainstream media, we're to believe them implicitly?

I'll concede it stands a lot better than that earlier clip but is it the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

EDIT: We could still make better footage with a Go-Pro.

Edited by ChrisJones

The original link, in this thread was posted 4 days ago.

The Channel 4 documentary, that purports to contain it was filmed in 2008.

This is why fact checking is important, and it took 20-30 seconds.

Edited by ChrisJones

Nor was the grooming of hundreds of young white girls in Rotherham who's imams in Rotherham mosques chose to ignore what was going on.

I thought Rotherham was an actual, provable crime?

As opposed to grainy internet video clip that is so ambiguous it could be made by pretty much anyone, for any reason?

For fcuk sake open your eyes and see what is going on

People like you have made this country like it is today and that is fcuked

• Like 4

I have no question about the the authenticity of the Rigby footage but wasn't that multiple footage from multiple witnesses? It was a heinous crime and I'm not and never would try and pass that off as a conspiracy.

If you've read anything I've posted over the last decade you'll also know that I have no love of the Islamic faith, or any faith for that matter. They're bronze age fairy tales and are responsible for most of the global carnage we're experiencing.

You're taking the stance that it's irrelevant that the footage may be real, or not, because it confirms what you already believe. That's what bias confirmation is. It doesn't matter that it could be faked, using paid/unpaid actors, because you're going to circulate it as part of your personal agenda. That's like me trying to use The Exorcist as proof of demonic possession.

Numerous people, on this forum, have posted that we shouldn't believe everything we see. I'm one of them. We should at least be consistent, and I'm genuinely wondering how YouTube gets a free pass on truthful scrutiny.

If you want be to be convinced that this is common practice in Islamic schools I'm going to need more than grainy footage, especially when I could do better with any number of digital devices. I'm not here to change your mind. From what you've posted that appears impossible. I'm here to challenge the authenticity of a shittily made, anti-islamic, undercover expose.

You have no question over the Rigby footage . . BUT Wasn't it Multi footage from Multi witnesses !!!!

And your saying you won't change my mind , 1man & his dog or 50 people is irrelevant he WAS beheaded & if you have no doubt why that comment . . Have your opinion but don't insult our intelligence .

For fcuk sake open your eyes and see what is going on

People like you have made this country like it is today and that is fcuked

Either you didn't read it, or you didn't understand it. Which one?

You have no question over the Rigby footage . . BUT Wasn't it Multi footage from Multi witnesses !!!!

And your saying you won't change my mind , 1man & his dog or 50 people is irrelevant he WAS beheaded & if you have no doubt why that comment . . Have your opinion but don't insult our intelligence .

But this thread isn't about Lee Rigby. :hmm:

You still haven't addressed why any reported material shouldn't be scrutinised. The video in the original post is 4 days old, but the original footage is from eight years ago? Is the news only true if it supports your bias confirmation?

I'm not interested in changing your mind. I'm interested in why certain information sources are full of lies, and others should be taken as absolute truth. In your opinion.

Edited by ChrisJones

Let's flip this round a bit as it seems some people are having difficulty grasping what I'm getting at judging by the PM's :rolleyes:

Here is a hunt saboteur video from March this year.

Following the same logic, displayed in this thread, this is a truthful, accurate, portrayal of hunting life? No?

Could there be even a remote possibility that this YouTube video was posted to further a political agenda, and it's possibly a staged video to create awareness for said political agenda? :hmm:

Edited by ChrisJones

Let's flip this round a bit as it seems some people are having difficulty grasping what I'm getting at judging by the PM's :rolleyes:

Here is a hunt saboteur video from March this year.

Following the same logic, displayed in this thread, this is a truthful, accurate, portrayal of hunting life? No?

Could there be even a remote possibility that this YouTube video was posted to further a political agenda, and it's possibly a staged video to create awareness for said political agenda? :hmm:

Chris, I see where your coming from, and I'm very sceptical about anything in the media these days. Seen many story's on mainstream news which was later shown to bo be twisted, or distorted.

Thing is, even if this was staged, there were kids involved in the footage, and that alone rings alarm bells.

• Like 1

....it wasn't a school, it was a Muslim women's support group. The women got one morning a week out of the house and the women's group ran lessons in all sorts of things... including "Islamic studies"

The film is bad because it's a secret camera not a big go pro. She was rumbled in the end and searched...she had to run for her life

Edited by DIDO.1

....it wasn't a school, it was a Muslim women's support group. The women got one morning a week out of the house and the women's group ran lessons in all sorts of things... including "Islamic studies"

The film is bad because it's a secret camera not a big go pro. She was rumbled in the end and searched...she had to run for her life

It was a good docu,and the woman concerned was brave to do it - young muslim women have ended up dead for less !!

While the group 'leader' was speaking, there were children happily playing in the room - and, presumably, absorbing the poison......

• Like 1