Ken Gould

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be honest lads "aye but you have to draw the line somewhere blah blah" where do you draw the line? I might draw the line a bit further down the bar than the next man and likewise the fella next

The terrier in the background was bought off Gouldy in the early eighties by a mate of mine, can't remember how she was supposed to be bred but he did'nt just sell black un's and Russell's. She actual

go on I'll tell the story as it was told to me lol . I hope I don't butcher it to bad .Anyway the bloke that told me storry goes up to Ken place with a mate of he's that was a big lump of a bloke. Tha

Posted Images

Guest Snitch99

Gutted missed it.

Was nice day for it too ✔

Planned to go. ended up on stubbles till early hours night before ?

Nice to see the old fellas cracking on.

fair play to ken. ✔

Navman did your russell pup have its body warmer on yday in the show ring? ??

Take care lads ✔

• Like 1

I thought we were down on grafted terriers , seemed plenty till the entered terrier class arrived.

There are quite a few shows out there just wanting the dosh but this one is still run as all MWTLC shows have been since they began , Worked dogs first and foremost with judges picked with that sentiment in mind.

Personally I dislike show bangers, with a smart tyke for each class but they help to fill the purse at the end of the day.

It's a damm shame that the organisers put themselves out to source a working judge for the majority of tykes on show

mere show bangers.

Also I noticed a good opportunity selling terrier / lurcher parafenalia as there was not one stall to accommodate us

so to speak.

Traffic flows well in and out of the show ground though they had problems in the early days.

It's certainly a date for the Callander for working dogmen imo.

Atb th.

• Like 5

You got to give Ken his due, stood in that ring all day under a hot sun and gave everyone the time and attention of a man much younger. Fantastic with the kids, still an eye for the ladies, Ken did the club and himself proud. Fair play to you Ken Gould, crackin job.2016-08-07 20.18.26.jpg 2016-08-07 20.18.48.jpg

Tidy Russell

Is that not the dog in tree hands's avitar

There was a set too over a worker grabbing a pup. The fellas with each started to get into it too but was separated

Bad carry on at a family event really but so is bringing an unfriendly dog to a dog show - poor daughter of one of them was in bits

• Like 3

There was a set too over a worker grabbing a pup. The fellas with each started to get into it too but was separated

Bad carry on at a family event really but so is bringing an unfriendly dog to a dog show - poor daughter of one of them was in bits

The pup belonged to the little girl Dead eyes,the lad with the aggressive dog was lucky it was a family event or it could of been a lot worse, the kids dad just wanted the dog off her pup so done what he had to do,the lad didn't like what he was doing so got told he'd get the same treatment if he tried stopping him,haha my money was on the kids dad haha atb At

Yeah mine too, and my opinion was with him too

Almost everyone else was on the same side too. felt sorry for the poor lass though

The funny thing is hat naughty terrier was the one that really grabbed my eye as I first walked in

I'm not a show person but when to one or two but what surprised me the most is how stupid people turning up with dogs that are smashed to bits some the dogs I wouldn't travel in car with never mind walk around a show

• Like 3

I'm not a show person but when to one or two but what surprised me the most is how stupid people turning up with dogs that are smashed to bits some the dogs I wouldn't travel in car with never mind walk around a show

Usually the Welsh lads haha At
Yeeep lol I had to look twice at the one couldn't believe it was there

Taking 'well worked' dogs to a show wouldn't be everyones cup of tea.

For me, i'm very glad they do, and come to our show. Because its real workers I love to see!

For me, i'm very glad they do, and come to our show. Because its real workers I love to see!

Certainly mate I like to see dogs that are doing the job but there's a line when it becomes stupid and probably get you arrested on the spot
  • Like 2

Bang on mate don't go to many shows cause it boils my piss seeing a show pony that'll never see and earth in it's life being placed over well grafted dog in entered class! And i don't think rspca or plod would get a very warm welcome in most decent shows wales1234 lol

Edited by Benellisupernova
  • Like 1