Another Attack...london

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to the poor lady who lost her life and a speedy recovery to the injured. Whatever the motives it was a cowardly attack, mental health issue or not most of these Somalians have no respect for fck a

Thats the official line these days. "Mentally disturbed" just don't mention islam in case of a backlash!   Again being treated like were fukn idiots. Every c**t knows whos to blame even my fukn du

We can't kill them. That would be wrong and might send out the wrong impression. We'll put a tag on them and everything will be ok...   Pathetic....it's about time we had a strong leader that would

Posted Images

Db what does the colour of the witness have to do with the scum who done this ?

Its got about the same as the colour as the c**t who did it .A c**t is a c**t no matter what colour so does colour have a bearing?

Well actually yes in this case as it's not radicalised blonde people attacking my countrymen.

Its got about the same as the colour as the c**t who did it .A c**t is a c**t no matter what colour so does colour have a bearing?

Well actually yes in this case as it's not radicalised blonde people attacking my countrymen.

Blonde comment I think

So you can't get blonde Muslim extremists then? :blink:

Everyone on here loves to point out Islam isn't a race so it's not racist to hate them... so why does colour matter at all? Surely it's all about their religion? :hmm:

says the c**t who condones honour killings

• Like 2

Everyone on here loves to point out Islam isn't a race so it's not racist to hate them... so why does colour matter at all? Surely it's all about their religion? :hmm:

Yes of course, it could be a white English muslim for all I care....

We are way to soft on criminals full stop, time to stop pussy footing around....

says the c**t who condones honour killings

Your a pure c**t and I dont even know or care about your colour

I can't get my head around why the taserd him. Come on really he's just stabbed 6? People ffs! Why would you draw the taser when you have a heckler & koch issued for this very situation. Not like there's any remote chance he's innocent. Even if he's got mental health he's clearly a dangerous murderer! Well guess who's paying for his dinner tonight..

• Like 1

You think your properly smart

He is compared to your group

I can't even be bothered to...........

Yes of course, it could be a white English muslim for all I care....

We are way to soft on criminals full stop, time to stop pussy footing around....

Exactly pal, religious extremists have no place in our society no matter what religion, race or hair colour :yes:

That Ginger Jihadi can get double f****d though :laugh:

• Like 1

I can't even be bothered to...........

You could just say you agree with the point I made in that post pal, it won't hurt I promise :D

I can't get my head around why the taserd him. Come on really he's just stabbed 6? People ffs! Why would you draw the taser when you have a heckler & koch issued for this very situation. Not like there's any remote chance he's innocent. Even if he's got mental health he's clearly a dangerous murderer! Well guess who's paying for his dinner tonight..

Apparently they didnt want to top him in case they are called racists when they are not "but," Any one endangering life only one solution and a bullet solves it permanently and deal with fall out after.

• Like 2

Has something been put into halal meat or something

How come so many of them keep losing their minds and stabbing strangers

It's all that chanting 5 times a day it's a age old head fecking technique.... No wonder so many end up having there nuggets fried Edited by kanny
  • Like 4