2 hours ago, mackem said:

Mylar bags,bought in bulk 2 pence,sell for as much as 50 pence in the UK.I went to a block near little Tokyo vape district in LA last year and went into stores whose only product is Cali bags,any reputable manufacturer brings packaging out its replicated and on the streets within days.

3453E792-D040-40C6-8E3A-E38D9720330C.jpeg

793877D3-1129-4D88-89EE-012FB45EDBBA.jpeg

disgusting, i can only shake my head in disbelief.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, big sid said:

disgusting, i can only shake my head in disbelief.

There’s worse bags,I did actually ask the shopkeeper had any sold but they hadn’t so he won’t stock them again.Legal UK weed delivered from UK companies and prescribed by UK doctors comes in discrete packaging.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Glass Pharms hope its approach could show the way for all kinds of energy-intensive horticulture in the UK

Olivier Dehon,finance sector,he hasn’t sweated blood and tears with his carbon neutral cannabis.

4C44DDD4-5088-4DA8-8EEC-173E8F2886E8.jpeg

• Like 1
16 hours ago, mackem said:

Olivier Dehon,finance sector,he hasn’t sweated blood and tears with his carbon neutral cannabis.

4C44DDD4-5088-4DA8-8EEC-173E8F2886E8.jpeg

first one strawberry something cali weed @mackemtypical pgr bud mate tasted like jack shitty hairspray taste on vaporiser so taste strong like spraying the misses hairspray down ya neck lol

14 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

What's the best outdoor strain for Ireland

Don’t know if they are the best but cheap and successful, I used to grow early girls outside for years, but need to make sure they are well hidden as they grow like a 7ft smelly Christmas tree 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, mackem said:

Don't go falling into a canal mC, enjoy the trip. 

walked me half way around.  dam i never reserved and it’s fully booked you knob lol5ACA5533-10C5-4794-A063-08C3A43FF732.jpeg.91a1ab413d2c8770b9c8112207f92920.jpegor as ourlass said am i the knob lol

• Haha 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

walked me half way around.  dam i never reserved and it’s fully booked you knob lol5ACA5533-10C5-4794-A063-08C3A43FF732.jpeg.91a1ab413d2c8770b9c8112207f92920.jpegor as ourlass said am i the knob lol

Your good lady isn’t correct mC it’s my fault for not telling you to book a table,the place is incredibly popular,sorry mate.