When You Thought It Couldn't Get Any Worst

If there's one thing that England lack is the way to grind out results. Well Big Sam seems to know how to do that. So if he does then you will love him...if he doesn't he will just be a failure like the rest.

One thing for sure, either way.....its f**k all to do with Sunderland so you can forget all that pish already.

Look at Portugal mate, ground out results, played shite all tournament and won it!! we would take some of that lol...

TBH in our current state it aint a bad appointment, very few managers at the minute are standing out so it's a safe bet in may ways.

One things for sure he'll get them organised and they'll be hard to beat, I don't think they will be conceding goals to long throwings like against Iceland....

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't blame newcastle

Ever since I turned Welsh ,I don't give a fk

Hope he replaces Joe Hart in goal.

If there's one thing that England lack is the way to grind out results. Well Big Sam seems to know how to do that. So if he does then you will love him...if he doesn't he will just be a failure like the rest.

One thing for sure, either way.....its f**k all to do with Sunderland so you can forget all that pish already.

Look at Portugal mate, ground out results, played shite all tournament and won it!! we would take some of that lol...

TBH in our current state it aint a bad appointment, very few managers at the minute are standing out so it's a safe bet in may ways.

One things for sure he'll get them organised and they'll be hard to beat, I don't think they will be conceding goals to long throwings like against Iceland....

Exactly mate....winning ugly is still winning. And if your in the World Cup final by hoofing the ball up the park and scoring headers I don't think you'll be really worried.

• Like 1

Exactly mate....winning ugly is still winning. And if your in the World Cup final by hoofing the ball up the park and scoring headers I don't think you'll be really worried.

As Brian Clough famously said....."There's no such thing as a bad goal !"

I think we appointed an english man because there wasnt any others available I do think the england manager should be english but I dont think he should be 61. Wheres the longevity? If he does amazingly well he still only guna manage a couple of tournaments. I hope they get someone young alongside him, Shearer or Gerrard if for no reason other than to do the running for him on the training pitch.

It comes to something when the national teams 2 top contenders are a pensioner who managed to survive in prem by another teams failings or one that spent last year in the championship and still had to go thru playoffs to get up. Both never been considered by teams outside bottom 6 in prem.

The top managers are brilliant with tactics and adopting/changing these to suit opponents. BSA doesnt have this. I bet Carrol and crouch were over the moon!

I do wish him luck though and would never want an england manager or team to fail. I just cant see it being anything other than another waste of money.

61?......61 stone the fat prick !

If playing like you are in the SPL and eating pies wins world cups then we will win it every 4 years from now until he has a clutcher !

Johnny teams like Germany Italy etc will take Sam's route one style all day we need someone whether that be a foreign coach who can change things if needed i dont think sam has that abilty I hope he proves me wrong and max how's harry washed up

I think we appointed an english man because there wasnt any others available I do think the england manager should be english but I dont think he should be 61. Wheres the longevity? If he does amazingly well he still only guna manage a couple of tournaments. I hope they get someone young alongside him, Shearer or Gerrard if for no reason other than to do the running for him on the training pitch.

It comes to something when the national teams 2 top contenders are a pensioner who managed to survive in prem by another teams failings or one that spent last year in the championship and still had to go thru playoffs to get up. Both never been considered by teams outside bottom 6 in prem.

The top managers are brilliant with tactics and adopting/changing these to suit opponents. BSA doesnt have this. I bet Carrol and crouch were over the moon!

I do wish him luck though and would never want an england manager or team to fail. I just cant see it being anything other than another waste of money.

Why Gerrard should be mentioned god only knows. He was shite in an England shirt, has little to no expierience coaching and has the charisma of Forrest Gump... Nah, dont let him anywhere near England again!

Why Gerrard should be mentioned god only knows. He was shite in an England shirt, has little to no expierience coaching and has the charisma of Forrest Gump... Nah, dont let him anywhere near England again!

That's it mate ,let all that bitterness out ,you will feel lots better.

• Like 1

Johnny teams like Germany Italy etc will take Sam's route one style all day we need someone whether that be a foreign coach who can change things if needed i dont think sam has that abilty I hope he proves me wrong and max how's harry washed up

Haha bm I was trying to be diplomatic, being Welsh I couldn't care if he does well or not. Lol