When You Thought It Couldn't Get Any Worst

Personally i think the fat man is a decent appointment.......after all said and done he,s pretty much the only one who wanted it so good luck to him.........it wont matter about his style of play or obsession with meaningless statistics after all said and done the difference between following your club and following your country is you have to watch your club every week so theres more emphasis on watching football thats pleasing to the eye but nobody gives a f**k how the national team play we only watch them a handful of times per year the importance is on winning and nothing else......how thats achieved isnt important so i think it will suit Allardyce.

All them lot like Allardyce/Bruce/Brown/Warnock/Moyes are all much of a muchness they have all grown up on traditional English football and dont know any other way you wouldnt choose them to manage your club unless you were struggling and thats what England are so its inevitable......he cant do any worse so should be given encouragement and support i think.....if he can get us back to being an average side instead of a poor side then obviously you f**k him off and get someone in with a bit of ambition same way he,s used in club football......but for now he,s par for the course really.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't blame newcastle

Ever since I turned Welsh ,I don't give a fk

Hope he replaces Joe Hart in goal.

I get what your saying gnash but surely the expectations of the country are far greater than any side sam has managed he does a job when clubs are in the shite but surely we need to change things from the top fa run by non footballing folk to how we teach coaches at grass roots level kids aren't allowed akick about in the school yard theses days but look at teams like Germany holland etc and how they teach there coaches and kids were way behind

Edited by blackmaggie

as long as the FA are obsessed with the money-spinning premiership, they have no reason to change anything, and that means the england team will always be second priority. league OR national team, not both