Trump For President?

Sorry lads no matter how much he bangs on about muslims and he will sort them out. You can bet he will do f**k all if he got the job.

hes a noted liar and a conman. In fact ill make a prediction. If he got to be president i bet he gets impeached.

I bet he'll be whacked.

• Like 1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could go either way I reckon, polls still have them neck and neck.   Honestly I don't think Hillary is even a better option than Trump, both bad in their own unique ways neither would get my vote i

He's an expert in stealing the limelight. A highly intelligent man with an IQ of 156 a successful businessman and someone who understands what it's going to take to fix the USA. He is a richer more in

But he didn't do that did he. Clinton's illegal email server was already hacked by a Romanian hacker called Gucifer. What he did say was that he thought the Russians already have the 30k missing email

Posted Images

Sorry lads no matter how much he bangs on about muslims and he will sort them out. You can bet he will do f**k all if he got the job.

hes a noted liar and a conman. In fact ill make a prediction. If he got to be president i bet he gets impeached.

I bet he'll be whacked.

Auditing the fed....yeh there will be some very unhappy campers if he does it.

• Like 1

I bet he'll be whacked.

I think your right, he'll be joining the Kennedy's.

Once again, Trump shows a move against politically correct bull$hit. Any other candidate will be third at best. Trump would get my vote.

Trump shows that people will lap up whatever they're told! The reason he's popular is because the vast majority of people absorb the way he's being marketed. It's a tried and tested method, that works most of the time. The people that want these two people in power have spent massive amounts of money to sway your opinion. As you say any other candidate would be third at best. That's only because you've been told that by billionaires! Welcome to the herd! :laugh:

As everybody knows clinton or trump are going to win this, would anyone on here prefer clinton?

What Nik said... only a loony would think Clinton would be a better option, but the MSM have told you that these are the only people running and that no one else even has a chance.

As I said before, 10 minutes of basic internet research would pull up a better candidate so a vote for either of these two billionaires says that you like them and what they stand for. That's fair enough though, if you like the warmongering tangerine ballbag, or the other warmonger in a skirt, vote for them but whoever wins we all lose. No matter which continent you're on these people are going to ensure that more soldiers come home in bags.

• Like 2

But what does that say of so called Democracy ?

It says that we're sheep and we believe everything we're told. If it flashes on a screen long enough, and tickles our bias confirmation, we will do everything money wants us to.

• Like 1

Once again, Trump shows a move against politically correct bull$hit. Any other candidate will be third at best. Trump would get my vote.

Trump shows that people will lap up whatever they're told! The reason he's popular is because the vast majority of people absorb the way he's being marketed. It's a tried and tested method, that works most of the time. The people that want these two people in power have spent massive amounts of money to sway your opinion. As you say any other candidate would be third at best. That's only because you've been told that by billionaires! Welcome to the herd! :laugh:

As everybody knows clinton or trump are going to win this, would anyone on here prefer clinton?

What Nik said... only a loony would think Clinton would be a better option, but the MSM have told you that these are the only people running and that no one else even has a chance.

As I said before, 10 minutes of basic internet research would pull up a better candidate so a vote for either of these two billionaires says that you like them and what they stand for. That's fair enough though, if you like the warmongering tangerine ballbag, or the other warmonger in a skirt, vote for them but whoever wins we all lose. No matter which continent you're on these people are going to ensure that more soldiers come home in bags.

I am just stating facts not that i agree with them. Real change is not going to come from voting for any of these cronies but at least trump might be a start. Just voting (no matter who you vote for) makes even you part of the herd. Wether we are brainwashed or whatever doesnt change the fact that one of these two will win, which would you prefer of these two? There must be one you would slightly lean towards.

I am just stating facts not that i agree with them. Real change is not going to come from voting for any of these cronies but at least trump might be a start. Just voting (no matter who you vote for) makes even you part of the herd. Wether we are brainwashed or whatever doesnt change the fact that one of these two will win, which would you prefer of these two? There must be one you would slightly lean towards.

I can agree with some of that, but a vote for Trump is a pretty drastic roll of the dice. Like asking a crackhead to look after your house while you go away on holiday. If voting makes us part of the herd what option doesn't? Is it acceptable to attempt to change within the system? Or is that too sheepy also?

Trying to change things at the ballot box is a civic duty. Personally I wouldn't vote for either of them. The good news is I don't have to because there are 15 options better than these two. I'm not in it for win, or lose, I'm in it for right, against wrong. The main two marketed candidates are bad for all of us.

Chris that's what those running the show on a world level have been doing en mass since the 70's.

Money's always called the shots, Max. Should we just jack it in and take it up the arse?

Your back chris hows it hanging pal?

Not bad at all thanks, mate! Just squeezing 20 minutes of procrastination back into THL! How's it goin your way?

I think Trump is a complete f***ing buffoon, but he is portrayed as so unlike politicians that a vote for him may be good.......it can't be a disaster, at least not as big a disaster as what politics has become already.

Sometimes you have to take the shittiest tasting medicine to cure the illness......you may not like it but it's what makes sense to do.

Is trump the real deal, maybe time will tell........what I do know is that he won't be any worse because it can't get worse.

• Like 1

There is really no way not to be part of the herd IMO its just a matter of how blindly you follow. The trump situation is unprecedented so at least it is trying something different. The definition of isanity is to keep doing the same thing expecting things to change.

If you want to change things through the ballot box that is perfectly acceptable to me and i am not fussed how sheepy i or anybody else is. Here in Oz there was a big swing to the minor parties in the latest elections but so far i havent noticed any good from it. Atb.

• Like 1