Trump For President?

It's my gut feeling and simply gauged by feel so its not scientific but like the referendum you just get a feeling of the public mood. At the moment Trump is cool and Hillary isn't...so many cool youtube follow Trump yeh the dry boring ones are with hillary. There are some amazing personalities like Milo Yianopolis who are taking the Internet by storm, when Democrat protesters turned up they were in the minority. I think the polsters aren't polling correctly just like with the referendum and I believe this is probably deliberate and it was with the refendum and the GE.

Not having a pop, Nik, but how do you gauge the public mood living in Stockport? I'm living in a staunchly republican state, surrounded by republican supporters and paid up party members. I have yet to meet one that likes the guy. My boss at work is an evangelical christian, and he's voting libertarian at the election, despite being a paid up RP member. He thinks DT doesn't reflect the core values of the republican movement. Mitt Romney, former runner in the last election, says he won't endorse him and the church he belongs to will probably follow suit based on DT's comments towards immigrants.

Personally I don't think opinion polls are worth a shit. The people that make them actively court bias confirmation. Like running a poll, on this forum about repealing the hunting ban, or deporting foreigners. The only poll worth a carrot is the election itself and it's a while away just yet.

One thing that Trump has nailed is vote rigging. Now I sincerely believe that casting your vote is a civic duty, if you don't vote you don't have an opinion, but the other side of that coin is that if voting changed anything they would probably make it illegal. Whoever wins they sure as shit aren't going to concern themselves with our opinions until they're up for re-election.

In the last couple of election's/referendum's were voters are dissatisfied with Goverment policies, a large portion of the "Don't Knows" usually side against the government, but they are normally reluctant to state this when polled as they don't want to be perceived as foolish, when "educated opinion" advocates siding with the government. In this case people won't want to be seen as supporters of Trump because of racial/feminist issue's that seem to dog his campaign, but in private they will vote for him, provided he doesn't have a Palin moment and upset the applecart.

• Like 1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could go either way I reckon, polls still have them neck and neck.   Honestly I don't think Hillary is even a better option than Trump, both bad in their own unique ways neither would get my vote i

He's an expert in stealing the limelight. A highly intelligent man with an IQ of 156 a successful businessman and someone who understands what it's going to take to fix the USA. He is a richer more in

But he didn't do that did he. Clinton's illegal email server was already hacked by a Romanian hacker called Gucifer. What he did say was that he thought the Russians already have the 30k missing email

Posted Images

In the last couple of election's/referendum's were voters are dissatisfied with Goverment policies, a large portion of the "Don't Knows" usually side against the government, but they are normally reluctant to state this when polled as they don't want to be perceived as foolish, when "educated opinion" advocates siding with the government. In this case people won't want to be seen as supporters of Trump because of racial/feminist issue's that seem to dog his campaign, but in private they will vote for him, provided he doesn't have a Palin moment and upset the applecart.

It remains to be seen but it appears he already has with the Khan family. Having a crack at the family of fallen soldiers, especially when you dodged the draft 5 times in a row, is kind of a no, no, in the land of free. Not to mention that he accepted a veteran's purple heart medal as a gift. The Yanks get a little touchy about that, more so during war time.

The Khan family epitomise the American dream, which is why they were selected for the DNC. DT going for the jugular isn't very popular with republicans, or democrats.

Khan removed his website after all this publicity why ?? He worked for a law firm working on Imigration & involved saudi's , the same Saudis who donated between $10 & $25 million dollars to the clinton foundation , there's corruption there 100% , I personally don't give a flying Fukc who wins but if I was given a choice Id vote trump . . He imo is the best of what there is , in fact Id vote for anyone but clinton , she is a dangerous woman in the pocket of anyone who will pay her , trump can't be bought but She can & will at the expense of her people !!

• Like 2

Khan removed his website after all this publicity why ?? He worked for a law firm working on Imigration & involved saudi's , the same Saudis who donated between $10 & $25 million dollars to the clinton foundation , there's corruption there 100% , I personally don't give a flying Fukc who wins but if I was given a choice Id vote trump . . He imo is the best of what there is , in fact Id vote for anyone but clinton , she is a dangerous woman in the pocket of anyone who will pay her , trump can't be bought but She can & will at the expense of her people !!

Based on what though? What is he going to do, that makes him so trustworthy? He still hasn't told anyone how he's going to achieve his goal.

Based on what though? What is he going to do, that makes him so trustworthy? He still hasn't told anyone how he's going to achieve his goal.

He can't achieve his goals, but can clinton? Show me a politician who can. You will be going a long way back... I don't understand why anybody would want to continue on the same downwards spiral as that is certainly what you will get with clinton. At least Trump represents a new direction.
  • Like 1

Only a complete idiot would vote for that idiot!

Oh wait america is full of them. I mean they have a track record of electing morons as their leader.

yea who gives a f**k they deserve all they get!

Nicola "Jimmy Krankie" Sturgeon Won the vote to be your 1st minister . . Errrrrm talking of idiots ;) ;)

Based on her corruptive nature , she is neck deep in it , yet her powerful position / friends have & will protect her , a leopard will never change its spots so she will continue her corruption , just depends how powerful she is which will dictate how corrupt she will be , Trump is far from perfect (who is) & you might not like everything he says but 1 thing is he won't be bought which will see him do what he thinks is right for his Country / People . . Where as Clinton will ALWAYS put what's suits HERSELF 1st .

Only a complete idiot would vote for that idiot!

Oh wait america is full of them. I mean they have a track record of electing morons as their leader.

yea who gives a f**k they deserve all they get!

Nicola "Jimmy Krankie" Sturgeon Won the vote to be your 1st minister . . Errrrrm talking of idiots ;) ;)

You wont get any argument from me there mate. Lol

He can't achieve his goals, but can clinton? Show me a politician who can. You will be going a long way back... I don't understand why anybody would want to continue on the same downwards spiral as that is certainly what you will get with clinton. At least Trump represents a new direction.

Who says anything about voting for Hillary? There are 20 parties running for the top job. There are literally hundreds of independents. Why vote for the perceived lesser of two evils when neither of them are an option?

Trump represents himself. No one else. He represents a different direction. Not a new one.

Based on her corruptive nature , she is neck deep in it , yet her powerful position / friends have & will protect her , a leopard will never change its spots so she will continue her corruption , just depends how powerful she is which will dictate how corrupt she will be , Trump is far from perfect (who is) & you might not like everything he says but 1 thing is he won't be bought which will see him do what he thinks is right for his Country / People . . Where as Clinton will ALWAYS put what's suits HERSELF 1st .

So she's the only crooked one here? :laugh:

As above there are hundreds of potential candidates more suited to the position than either of them. What makes you think that Trump can't be bought? I sincerely don't understand his popularity. He's on his third marriage, and preaching about morality. He's perceived as a financial wizard but has been bankrupt four times. He's calling out prisoners of war, for being captured, but he dodged the draft several times himself. He's made out to be this self made man, yet inherited his wealth from his father. I'm not suggesting he hasn't made a few quid along the way but that's always easier when you have it to begin with.

So who exactly does he represent, and why are people flocking to his cause?

He is a businessman. He will be bought, and sold, over and over, and over again, and exactly like Hillary he's in it for himself.

What I still can't understand is that even 10 minutes of basic internet research would pull up a candidate more suitable than either of them.

• Like 4

Sorry lads no matter how much he bangs on about muslims and he will sort them out. You can bet he will do f**k all if he got the job.

hes a noted liar and a conman. In fact ill make a prediction. If he got to be president i bet he gets impeached.

• Like 1