Ukip Leadership Election

Diane James,Stephen Woolfe and Nutall all had very unconvincing stories as to why they stepped down.

If Woolfe uses this in the future as an excuse not to step up,I won't believe it's yet another coincidence.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the great victory over the EU, which was totally his really, yes I'd wank him off

With UKIP and the referendum and what's going on with Corbyn and Labour the people are finding their voice again, no matter where on the political spectrum you are that's a good thing

IF Ukip get a very strong character as leader they could become Britains number two party over the next five years. labour doesn't know what it's doing, the Lib Debs are a dead parrot, so it's all to

Posted Images

Woolfe had been planning to join the Conservatives before James stepped down and he got another shot at the leadership.

Hardly some grand anti-establishment figure is he.

Apparently, his alleged plans to join the Tories was what the row was about........

Woolfe had been planning to join the Conservatives before James stepped down and he got another shot at the leadership.

Apparently, his alleged plans to join the Tories was what the row was about........

Maybe it was an anti-establishment assassin trying to assassinate Woolfe the establishment stooge!

Maybe it was an anti-establishment assassin trying to assassinate Woolfe the establishment stooge!

Could have been the aliens that live on the grassy knoll ?

Could have been the aliens that live on the grassy knoll ?

They're always involved somehow the sneaky b*****ds!

If ukip are done and dusted, I hope some other party is coming through to fill the void, I think it is ridiculous to have two main parties and a massive gap to the rest.

It does stink of conspiracy to me when a party starts to threaten the two major parties, things start to systematically fall apart.

If ukip are done and dusted, I hope some other party is coming through to fill the void, I think it is ridiculous to have two main parties and a massive gap to the rest.

It does stink of conspiracy to me when a party starts to threaten the two major parties, things start to systematically fall apart.

True they will not be a party to vote for with ordinary working class folk who have concerns over mass immigration and if that is the case most folk I know me included will not bother to vote probably only for independants in local elections.

• Like 1

Labour have lurched left and as a consequence the Torys and UKIP have lurched left to grab the 'working mans vote'. Sensible move politically, grab the center ground, but the pair of them are rapidly losing appeal for me.

Can everybody stop moving left please! It's that b*****d Corbyn to blame! LOL

• Like 1

Labour have lurched left and as a consequence the Torys and UKIP have lurched left to grab the 'working mans vote'. Sensible move politically, grab the center ground, but the pair of them are rapidly losing appeal for me.

Can everybody stop moving left please! It's that b*****d Corbyn to blame! LOL

nah its more mental illness to blame mate

Corbyn has shifted the Overton window, even the Tories are admitting that.

Some Conservatives cite a further reason for their partys interventionist direction: Jeremy Corbyn. Labours leftwards trajectory has made hitherto radical policies (such as workers on boards) appear increasingly moderate. Corbyn has moved the Overton window, a Tory MP told me in reference to the spectrum of politically acceptable ideas.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/10/brexit-was-libertarian-dream-it-has-become-statist-one