Ukip Leadership Election

I'm glad Nuttall isn't standing,he's not a likable person,he constantly argues with or shouts over anyone who interviews him and his voice/accent doesn't exactly inspire trust from the public :whistling:

He'd probably take away more labour voters than the other candidates,but on the whole they're both better than him,Woolfe seems the more charismatic which will be the deciding factor imo.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the great victory over the EU, which was totally his really, yes I'd wank him off

With UKIP and the referendum and what's going on with Corbyn and Labour the people are finding their voice again, no matter where on the political spectrum you are that's a good thing

IF Ukip get a very strong character as leader they could become Britains number two party over the next five years. labour doesn't know what it's doing, the Lib Debs are a dead parrot, so it's all to

Posted Images

I'm glad Nuttall isn't standing,he's not a likable person,he constantly argues with or shouts over anyone who interviews him and his voice/accent doesn't exactly inspire trust from the public :whistling:

He'd probably take away more labour voters than the other candidates,but on the whole they're both better than him,Woolfe seems the more charismatic which will be the deciding factor imo.

Good to get input from someone that actually knows something about the candidates :thumbs:

Can see what you mean about Nuttall, I suppose it comes down to who they're trying to target. I have seen Woolfe on QT etc a couple of times and he does seem a good public speaker.

is there anything in ukip policies that could ever sway you to consider voting for them BGD ? beings as labour are nearly dead n buried

I'd hope UKIP wouldn't change enough to make me want to vote for them, those that agree with their current principles deserve to have a party that represents them :thumbs:

If Corbyn does lose the Leadership Election (doubtful but anything is possible) and the destruction of the Labour Party continues I'll just vote and campaign for TUSC or some other small left wing party that represents my views.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like Steven Woolfe might be excluded from the election because he got his nomination papers in late, this is after it had already come out that he might be excluded because he had let his membership lapse. What a shambles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ukip-steven-woolfe-leader-nomination_uk_579e07c1e4b0459aae5d9174

As soon as the likes of Hamilton etc started joining and getting parachuted into positions I am afraid UKIP lost me a bit.......I still rate Farage as the best man in politics (until he retired of course)

• Like 1

I wonder, how many folk on here get a vote in the leadership election? I know the majority support UKIP but how many of you are actually members of the party?

that's the difference bgd too much voting going on in the labour gang , ukip just keep rolling along in front of them without the day to day fighting, they get out on the street talking to the locals ,they meet opp the kebab house which is next to the bangla curryhouse 20 yrds from ramos filthy café only a stones throw from the Turkish shithole café which is only a few yards from the sweetshop which isn't owned by a sweet little lady

Edited by green lurchers

I wonder, how many folk on here get a vote in the leadership election? I know the majority support UKIP but how many of you are actually members of the party?

that's the difference bgd too much voting going on in the labour gang , ukip just keep rolling along in front of them without the day to day fighting
The problem with Labour is that they have too many members voting in their leadership election? Ok then :blink:

I'd rather see 500,000+ members paying dues every month and taking part in picking the new leader than 50,000 personally.

Edited by BGD