Referendum Aftermath

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walshie, it's because the younger generation have been turned into zombies and haven't hardly done a days graft, but especially don't know how to fend for themselves, my own granny was angry this morn

Chris Martin just needs to accept that the UK and the EU have consciously uncoupled. :

my issue is with the cowardly media they had there media block on french riots and any troubles with the run up to the ref and now because it was a leave vote all they can do is talk everything down a

Posted Images

They'll want to get a rough outline of a deal at least on the table ASAP to give the markets a bit of stability I reckon but of course nothing can really happen until Article 50 is invoked and Cameron has already said that won't happen until October...

Im a little surprised by Europe's reaction, I would have expected them to want to steady the ship themselves not push for us to exit as soon as possible.

Make no mistake this sis a disaster for them.

Obama can go f*ck himself as well confirming his stance still stands that we will be at the back of the queue when it comes to trade deals.

The big boys from the EU seem to want every thing to happen asap , I get the impression they think the sooner they can get things sorted less chance for anyone else jumping ship and sinking there dream ...

my issue is with the cowardly media they had there media block on french riots and any troubles with the run up to the ref and now because it was a leave vote all they can do is talk everything down and full of doom and gloom instead of talking things up filling folk with confidence and lets get on with it

• Like 4

Obama can go f*ck himself as well confirming his stance still stands that we will be at the back of the queue when it comes to trade deals.

Obama won't be there much longer anyway so he won't be a problem , who comes after him might be a little more accommodating whoever that might be ...

Poor Len can only talk in tabloid soundbites, it's a mental health condition and we should all try and be understanding.

typical lefty labeller, your that left when going to sign on you walk out the front then straight in the back again, you prob down Westminster supporting the remain ref 2. Even though you voted out.

Heads of the six founding members of the E.U. want UK gone asap, I wonder why?

The unelected bureaucrats are the ones acting like spoilt brats !

Now the decision is sinking in, the elected European leaders, led by Angela Merkel, are becoming much more conciliatory.......

http://www.arcamax.com/business/businessnews/s-1845152

• Like 1

Now the dust is settling its actually looking like we can get a fair maybe even good exit deal from the EU .im not saying its not going to be a bumpy ride but if we are clever and strong and united then there's everything to play for as the last thing the EU want now is to look like a bitter dictatorship to the rest of its already jittery members.

Edited by kanny
  • Like 3

Not sure what deals will be on offer, can't see the EU offering incentives to leave , mana from heaven will not be striking the common man , the U.K. is deeply divided with all sorts of permutations for what's happened , when immigrants can't be blamed any more for the woes of th land what will be next in the firing line , interesting few years ahead

• Like 1