Eu Counting Under Way.

Now for the domino effect throughout Europe ending with EU consisting of financially weak countries with nothing to offer other than a cheap workforce.

The experts say the building industry will be hard hit first of all , but with so many Eastern Europeans on the building game

I can't see it making much difference once they all fook off back home

• Like 1

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly.....mon ya beauty. Secondly can I just congratulate the vast majority of English and Welsh for having the balls to make this happen. It's not often I'm embarrassed to be Scottish but there re

In my 50 odd years I've never felt so proud to be British, there's gonna be hard times ahead but we will come out a stronger better richer prouder country... Thanks to everyone in the country who vote

I'm frankly flabbergasted by almost every reporter, remain fan and pro EU politician to grasp the fact that it is absolutely possible for a sovereign nation state to function on its own and in the int

Now for the domino effect throughout Europe ending with EU consisting of financially weak countries with nothing to offer other than a cheap workforce.

The experts say the building industry will be hard hit first of all , but with so many Eastern Europeans on the building game

I can't see it making much difference once they all fook off back home

I don't think anybody's is saying anybody has to go home and i agree with that .I think the point is that we can now control who and how many coming in

So what will happen to e.u grants for farmers ???

There f****d enough as it is , price of four pints was 85p in asda the other week , paving the way for torie super farms guys , the countryside will be out of bounds then lol , except for hill farms because you can't ponse about on your arse in a tractor up there so the big wigs aren't interested lol ,

Supply and demand. Am I wrong in saying the demand for milk does not meet the supply in this country? Farmers working at a loss does nothing to balance this. Voting for subsidies to support an industry that the market says should be reduced due to lack of demand is damaging, it devalues every producer and costs the tax payer. I'd gladly pay double or triple for milk, but that won't happen in a free market while farmers cling to an industry that simply doesn't have the demand for the product I'm afraid.

I'll support legislation that keeps cattle welfare high and as such the industry as it is currently, but subsidies are not the answer. And if they were then we can use our EU contribution to pay for them, seeing as we contribute far more than we get back in agricultural subsidies.

• Like 2

So am I right in expecting snp to push for another referendum and if successful the apply for Scotland to be part of eu??

The EU is in for a very bumpy ride perhaps even terminal I personally can't see anyone with half a brain backing the snp in a referendum that's ultimately means joining a failing EU partnership over a strong UK partnership .Scotland will have stronger powers and a stronger economy with the UK its a no brainer.

Edited by kanny

Ok, cheers lads. Why was snp in favour of Gb staying in eu then surly it would have suited them now out with the chance of a second ref and if through then go back into the eu as an independent Scotland? Something not right there or am I missing something?

So am I right in expecting snp to push for another referendum and if successful the apply for Scotland to be part of eu??

I'll be surprised if there is an eu by the time wee Kranky and her pals get one organised.

Also, over a million Scots voted to leave, I'm pretty sure a percentage of those voting remain did so as Great Britain, I doubt they relish the thought of being in the eu as a single country. Then there's the folk who want to stay in the union. Folk who don't like the snp, folk who don't want any more disruption. Sturgeon won't be in a hurry to call for a referendum any time soon.

The EU is in for a very bumpy ride perhaps even terminal I personally can't see anyone with half a brain backing the snp in a referendum that's ultimately means joining a failing EU partnership over a strong UK partnership .Scotland will have stronger powers and a stronger economy with the UK its a no brainer.

Your right what your saying but I think maybe you don't understand the way some people are up here mate

I'll be surprised if there is an eu by the time wee Kranky and her pals get one organised.

Also, over a million Scots voted to leave, I'm pretty sure a percentage of those voting remain did so as Great Britain, I doubt they relish the thought of being in the eu as a single country. Then there's the folk who want to stay in the union. Folk who don't like the snp, folk who don't want any more disruption. Sturgeon won't be in a hurry to call for a referendum any time soon.

So we can all just be happy like me at the way things are and not be worried about what's to come?

So we can all just be happy like me at the way things are and not be worried about what's to come?

Mate, happy don't even come close to describing it.

• Like 1

Add to that North Sea tax revenues are sweet FA now, that's a huge chunk of an indy' Scottish economy gone! The whole deal for an indy argument looks total gash if the Scots did manage to get another referendum. With that in mind economically the value of Scotland to the Union is much less. I don't want to lose them though, they have great value just not as much as before.

Whatever, the UK has chosen it's future, if the Scots want to choose there's let them. I'm in love with the Welsh right now! LOL

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2