Eu Counting Under Way.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly.....mon ya beauty. Secondly can I just congratulate the vast majority of English and Welsh for having the balls to make this happen. It's not often I'm embarrassed to be Scottish but there re

In my 50 odd years I've never felt so proud to be British, there's gonna be hard times ahead but we will come out a stronger better richer prouder country... Thanks to everyone in the country who vote

I'm frankly flabbergasted by almost every reporter, remain fan and pro EU politician to grasp the fact that it is absolutely possible for a sovereign nation state to function on its own and in the int

f**k you kanny my pal Corbyn is here to stay :feck::laugh:

Remember my prediction when corbyn became leader? Well I got that wrong I said 18 months and it hasn't even been a year :lol: hes finished i cant see how he can stay ...deal with it lol

Edited by kanny

Remember my prediction when corbyn became leader? Well I got that wrong I said 18 months and it hasn't even been a year :lol: hes finished i cant see how he can stay ...deal with it lol
Vote of no confidence cast against Corbyn. ....honestly I'm not enjoying this :D: Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

Vote of no confidence cast against Corbyn. ....honestly I'm not enjoying this :D:
That doesn't really mean anything, he's automatically on the ballot for any leadership election and he's still ridiculously popular with the membership.

I'm surprised to see you cheering on the Blairites antidemocratic scheming to be honest pal...

Edited by BGD

The fact is the MPs thought they knew what was better for us, and most turned their backs on us but fcuk them we the natives have spoke and still they think they're high n mighty, look you turned your backs on us so we showed you lot that we've had enough, shame on you traitorous basstards, who's laughing now???? I certainly am

• Like 1

I'm frankly flabbergasted by almost every reporter, remain fan and pro EU politician to grasp the fact that it is absolutely possible for a sovereign nation state to function on its own and in the interest solely of the people that inhabit it.........mental !

• Like 9

I'm frankly flabbergasted by almost every reporter, remain fan and pro EU politician to grasp the fact that it is absolutely possible for a sovereign nation state to function on its own and in the interest solely of the people that inhabit it.........mental !

I think we managed ok before the EU, so f**k them.

I used to have a lot of respect for anna soubry she has been my barrister on a couple of occasions back in my murky past and got me out of some bad scrapes she's a very clever woman BUT all she has done today is mope and be negative I've lost some of that respect for her ....just deal with woman!

Edited by kanny

The fact is the MPs thought they knew what was better for us, and most turned their backs on us but fcuk them we the natives have spoke and still they think they're high n mighty, look you turned your backs on us so we showed you lot that we've had enough, shame on you traitorous basstards, who's laughing now???? I certainly am

i think they deserve all they get and more. Sat and watched it all the way through till 7am and it was worth it to see the omg what's happening look on there faces.

They turned they back on us but the people showed them in the end, might of took us a little too long to do it but now they will think twice before giving us the treatment we had the last 10 year.