• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been working my bitch for a good few years now, and in all honesty, the only time i see her shiver is in anticipation of getting out there in the field, ive had some fantastic times with her, and stil

No biters just facts , good and bad in everything , I've kept what people called ' great lines of collie lurchers' and they weren't so great at all , same as whippets , as I said good and bad in every

Posted Images

I see a few little biters on here..lol

No biters just facts , good and bad in everything , I've kept what people called ' great lines of collie lurchers' and they weren't so great at all , same as whippets , as I said good and bad in everything , just finding good lines and sticking to them , good dogs make there own name and I've seen plenty of people vouch for trevs whippet so must be a good animal , people keep what they like and what suits them , everybody has a different need for there type of Lurcher so by all means keep what you want but don't knock a dog that is half the size of most lurchers with twice the heart.

• Like 12

I see a few little biters on here..lol

No biters just facts , good and bad in everything , I've kept what people called ' great lines of collie lurchers' and they weren't so great at all , same as whippets , as I said good and bad in everything , just finding good lines and sticking to them , good dogs make there own name and I've seen plenty of people vouch for trevs whippet so must be a good animal , people keep what they like and what suits them , everybody has a different need for there type of Lurcher so by all means keep what you want but don't knock a dog that is half the size of most lurchers with twice the heart.

there is no arguing with that post
  • Like 1

Poor whippets, socks your just anti whippet to hide fact theres whippet in your pups lol your like a homophobic gay lol

I heard the sire to socks litter was a full whippet from Jolly Quick?

Feck me that was a low blow Gaz :laugh: .

:hmm:Mind you,..some whippets do lead charmed lives....

I once saw Madgwick's Black whippet, course a bolter along a banking,...the rabbit headed straight towards a massive wooden telegraph pole,..the dog was following on at top speed.

The rabbit jinked at the last moment and the dog litteraly crashed straight into the solid pole... :cray:

I thought,..."that is fecking,.that" :blink: .

However,.the wee speedster seemed to bounce off the creosoted timber and went on to catch the rabbit , whereupon they both tumbled headfirst into the water filled ditch....It was impressive,...but for a split second,...emotional.. :laugh:

• Like 5