Royd Pups Are Here.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ruby has had 11 healthy pups from her matting to cesar 6 dogs 5 bitches all doing well there will be a few spare pups if any one is looking and can offer a good working home pm me thanks.  

Many years ago i kept putting off breeding my then lurcher bitch coz she kept coming into season at wrong time & unfortunately she got killed before i could take a pup off her. So 2 1/2 years ago

Posted Images

Any vids of dams and sires of all these pups on this forum.

jest at play trev70 or work.iv got a few of them jest mesing about

These days I think it would be a good thing to do to show the new owners before buying as we all know pics mean feck all. I wish I could of seen some of the lurcher pup's dam and sire run before buying them lol. Not been on here for long so didn't know if any vids had been put on in the past.

Edited by Trev70

What the dam to cesar was good at I wouldn't risk my

Liberty ,sticking a video up to have dog ,show what it can do.

Or in fact even take one

I certainly don't need anyone on here's permission or approval or pats on the back. The hunting life kangaroo court will decide regardless.

I do my own thing end of ,fukc anyone else .

• Like 6

Or in fact even take one

I certainly don't need anyone on here's permission or approval or pats on the back. The hunting life kangaroo court will decide regardless.

Hunting Life kangaroo court lmao..love it ?

If you search there plenty on here including when they where born.

Pics of the litter at a week old ,the reasons he bred his bitch in the first place ,and the reason he never used free studs that where offered by older dogs

I guess you don't want a pup so why the interest,unless it's to try and be spiteful towards Lloydy.

As it seems you have an axe to grind as every time he puts a thread on ,be it about his pups , or lamps you have snide rmarks.

I have seen him work and has done some remarkable stuff ,that I wouldn't put on a public forum .

So...put the word Cesar in the top right hand corner and do a search.

• Like 2

Or in fact even take one

Lol it's a shame that I've only seen a dog take a rabbit. So I've got it well wrong, I thought these pups were getting sold as rabbit dogs and I thought this forum was about sharing our days and nights out with our dogs, not for a pat on the back lol but to share, so what is it about then.

• Like 1

Or in fact even take one

Lol it's a shame that I've only seen a dog take a rabbit. So I've got it well wrong, I thought these pups were getting sold as rabbit dogs and I thought this forum was about sharing our days and nights out with our dogs, not for a pat on the back lol but to share, so what is it about then.

I think they may do a bit more than rabbits either abroad or should the ban be lifted .

Sharing your nights out on here will just end in a knock on the door.

Putting preban in 2016 don't really cut it .

The forum can be many things to many men.

For me sharing photos of nights out ain't one of them.

Partly because the photos wouldn't be of a standard anyone would want to see,and the fact that I think the authorities should work for their wages and not just type a password on here.

I can post photos of a pile of rabbits but there's always a knocker or 2 so I'll leave it to the lads that feel the need

• Like 2

Or in fact even take one

BTW Trev I enjoy your posts so not knocking videos as such. But lamping videos are notoriously hard to get of any quality ,and certain photos are for your own photo album or hard drive

Or in fact even take one

I think they may do a bit more than rabbits either abroad or should the ban be lifted .

Sharing your nights out on here will just end in a knock on the door.

Putting preban in 2016 don't really cut it .

The forum can be many things to many men.

For me sharing photos of nights out ain't one of them.

Partly because the photos wouldn't be of a standard anyone would want to see,and the fact that I think the authorities should work for their wages and not just type a password on here.

I can post photos of a pile of rabbits but there's always a knocker or 2 so I'll leave it to the lads that feel the need

I here what you are saying mate. The question about the vids was genuine, I was not trying to put any man or dog down.