I'm not a fan of apes or monkeys as all they seem to do is play with themselves or stick their fingers up their bum. It was a captive gorilla which seems like a pretty shit life but that's all it knew, then one day it gets shot for doing exactly the same as it has done for the last 17 years.

The same thing it's done for 17 years? LOL. I didn't realise the gorilla had kids over on a regular basis.lol

You know what I mean JB. :laugh:

It got up, did the usual stuff, then whether you blame the zoo for lack of suitable precautions of the gormless parent who didn't think the kid needed extra supervision after it had said it wanted to climb in there, it was put in an unwinnable situation through no fault of it's own.

Absolutely the right decision to shoot it. Absolutely wrong it was put in that situation in the first place.

LOL.

Yeh knew what you meant, just messing with you. ;)

You know I knew you knew what I meant. :thumbs:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going to try to clear up a few things that have been weighing on me about Harambe and the Cinci Zoo since I read the news this afternoon. I have worked with Gorillas as a zookeeper while in my

That gorilla could have popped the child's head off like a champagne cork at any second, shooting it was the only option. Shame that such a magnificent animal had to die.., but rather a monkey than a

Amazing THL so it is. I'd quite understand the debate on some lunatic vegan page but I do struggle to get my head around the debate on here. Most of us have no problem pulling the trigger whether it b

Posted Images

Even if the kid was on its own for a fortnight theres no way it shouldve found its way into a pen with a f***ing gorilla...

Exactly!

I read somewhere that there was a hole in the fence. Hole or not the zoo is in for a very bad time and rightly so.

No way an adult should've been able to get in there let alone a child.

A real shame, probley put the big feller out of years of misery though.no child should of been able to get in to that ..zoos to blame.and mother needs to keep her eyes fully on her child from now on..

A real shame, probley put the big feller out of years of misery though.no child should of been able to get in to that ..zoos to blame.and mother needs to keep her eyes fully on her child from now on..

very true. Lucky it went well for the kid any way at least and certainly a good story for the grand kids