• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

Yep scotland had a piss poor qualifien group to contend with just like the chaps from down south,lol.no doubt when u thump the smallest country at the euros in the next round ,the cup will be on its way back to where it belongs.the Irish are like the scots they no how to support a team with passion.well done last night great to see how much it meant.

Iceland may be the smallest country but they have got through their group stage on their merit, there have been a few surprises in this tournament already, and I am enough of a realist to know that anything can happen in any game.

It's got to be a big "well done" to Wales, NI and ROI to get through their groups, it's just a pity one of them will leave the tournament today.

In all my years I have seen some very good England teams, but also some very bad ones, so in my recent years I just watch these tournaments in the hope of seeing some entertaining football, that is my only expectation. Most enjoyable game so far IMO was Hungary and Portugal, very enjoyable.

• Like 2

I think with Ramsey and Bale you'll have a bit too much for them, for me its key Ramsey keeps that energy and form, he's been stand out for you boys.

• Like 1

It was a shame two of the home nations had to meet so early, would of been nice to see them all progress a bit further.

I reckon I can see Wales making the final...

• Like 1

Well done Wales, like you say John not the best game of football you'll ever see, but who cares it's all about the result .

Unlucky NI worked their bollocks off today, just no end product.

Think Bale has to do more though, NI done a great job on him today.

Well done Wales, like you say John not the best game of football you'll ever see, but who cares it's all about the result .

Unlucky NI worked their bollocks off today, just no end product.

Think Bale has to do more though, NI done a great job on him today.

But rough this morning but it was worth it.

Teams will set up against us and try to cut any space down, they did a decent job and they had the better of the game imo. But let Bale get a bit of space and he'll punish you as he showed, I thought when we brought Robson-Kanu and Jonny Williams on they had to change there shape a bit and that let us get a bit more ball in the last third.

We'll have to play better, much better if we want to get a result in the next round but I'll take where we are atm though. :)

I think thats whats making Wales a dangerous side for anyone in this competition the fact that they havent played particularly well and there best player has been relatively quiet....... yet they are still getting through the stages.....Bale will come alive at some point if thats in a quarter/semi final how exciting for the Welsh !

Funny Wales are not really performing but getting the wins and England are performing well but not getting the wins.....off down to Nice today to see a turnaround tomorrow with a convincing win.

• Like 3