Racist Or Not ?

It will never be racist for a black Chinese Pakistani Indian to say any of that .... It's only racist if a white man says it .......

Reverse racism,endemic in this country and thats why its in the state itsbin,but a lot of third world shit holes slag whitey off big time and its acceptable.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not knowing where they belong Ray ...do they have to belong to a group ...? Perhaps that's one of the problems with society ,,,labelling folk to belong to one group or another,,and that goes for all r

why the fuxx would they want to talk and act like them pricks is beyond me my boy came home thinking he was some kind of gangster that lasted two seconds init

Posted Images

I must admit tb,,,I work the doors in town,,,and some of the worst are the white kids trying to be black,,,by feck they make your piss itch..slightly off topic

Wiggers sound ridiculous,my nephew who lives in deptford is one,but thats because he was the only whitey in his class,he grew up thinking he was different,but hearing him smacking his teeth and lapsing into his patois ghetto rudebwoy slang is f***ing ridiculous.

I must admit tb,,,I work the doors in town,,,and some of the worst are the white kids trying to be black,,,by feck they make your piss itch..slightly off topic

Wiggers sound ridiculous,my nephew who lives in deptford is one,but thats because he was the only whitey in his class,he grew up thinking he was different,but hearing him smacking his teeth and lapsing into his patois ghetto rudebwoy slang is f***ing ridiculous.

Had he adopted a fake shot in the leg gangster limp?

• Like 3

Had he adopted a fake shot in the leg gangster limp?

Worse than the rude boy exaggerated limping gait,he adopted the street name G-Man for a while,until i told him he was a f***ing loser and to stop embarrassing himself.
  • Like 4

why the fuxx would they want to talk and act like them pricks is beyond me my boy came home thinking he was some kind of gangster that lasted two seconds init

..........Innit breadbin.

granted some people are black but most ain't they can't be black and coloured as black isn't a colour.

I personally couldn't give a shit tbh if they sound with me they get the same back.

it's people taking offence on other peoples behalf that gets on me tits.

I dont think its acting black i think its just how a london youngster talks now days

Rubbish !......anywhere theres a big population of Jamaicans like Brixton and Camberwell yes you,ll get impressionable youngsters but you try stronging it with that patois bollocks round the far east of London and you,ll get it knocked out of you.....i wouldnt imagine it go,s down too well in Kensington & Chelsea either to be honest but for a much different reason :D

• Like 2