Our bus stuck amongst rampaging West Ham fans. Sums up our season----crap at going forward.

And you need a new coach :laugh:

You talking about LVG or the actual coach---or both?

What's the betting Wilf claims it was an accident or blames the blacks?

Both obviously. One is totally useless and the other has broken windows ;)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't go spoiling things with the obvious Del !   ........4 abreast they stood against the ghastly men of low morality who went by the name ICF. At the front, like some giant red and white Statto s

It's strange to see someone that obviously admires hooligans of the past talking about them pushing rival firms into the sea etc get his knickers in a twist over a few fans getting a bit lively on a v

Can't believe gnasher hasn't been posting on this thread whilst at the game tonight,,,,,,   oh yeh that's right,,he's at the footie with his mates and having a good time......

Posted Images

They should be deducted either 6 points this season

Or 6 points at the start of next season .

Only 6 points ? Make it 30 , immediately, give those northern monkeys a chance to stay up ! LOL ! Edited by Brigzy

West ham co chairman came out and said man utd should have turned up earlier lol lets wreck the bus if their late he also said if you look at the bus there was no damage done and people were just standing around it not attacking it ha ha.

Edited by jiggy

Can't believe gnasher hasn't been posting on this thread whilst at the game tonight,,,,,,

oh yeh that's right,,he's at the footie with his mates and having a good time......

• Like 9

Nice couple of clips there gnasher, the lad selling the mag was a bit of a moment, you can actually see how much that club means to him,not just the team or the ground but everything about it, one thing for certain tho, they've had a great season at this stadium his year...onwards and upwards I hope

• Like 1

Can't believe gnasher hasn't been posting on this thread whilst at the game tonight,,,,,,

oh yeh that's right,,he's at the footie with his mates and having a good time......

You mean it's not normal to whip out your phone and start posting shite on here minutes after the final whistle? :laugh:

• Like 1

Our bus stuck amongst rampaging West Ham fans. Sums up our season----crap at going forward.

And you need a new coach :laugh:

You talking about LVG or the actual coach---or both?

What's the betting Wilf claims it was an accident or blames the blacks? :laugh:

Those paki shopkeepers will do anything to stop a potential customer ! Lol lol

Max, hope you watched......proper football club !

What a night......

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

Big gay Dave

It's normally cordy your whipping out and blowing ain't it?

Half time whistle

Final whistle

I don't think it matters to you :)

All this flirting is starting to worry me pal. I'm sorry you're just not my type :no:

:laugh: