• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of us were running round 30 years ago saying this would happen one day......we got told to shut our mouths and stop being nasty knuckle dragging scumbags......by the very same people that are now

My biggest concern is not Khan the man himself, but the message that it gives out to the Muslim world. They will look to us from their barbaric shit holes and think we like them or want them here. Or

Immigration, promotion of foreign cultures and religions, chipping away at traditional moral values is like sitting at the bar with a pint, every time you take a sip the barmaid pours in some water bu

Posted Images

A little stroll down a street in Peckham......

https://youtu.be/gR3FwTtBVjk

That's Rye Lane mate, and it seems to have gotten even worse since I moved away from that area 20 years ago, but it was filling up fast back then.

I got out and moved to an area where they were a rarity but over the last 20 years we are becoming more and more multiculturally enriched, the governments and councils certainly know how to fcuk up an area.

• Like 1

Todays Sun newspaper,middle pages shows you the TRUE face of london.Look at the pic,a small handful of white faces in a sea of multicoloured ethnicities.Theres a BBC 1 program called THE LAST WHITES OF THE EAST END on tuesday may 24 at 10.45pm (not exactly prime time viewing but its too close to the brexit referendum so hidden away like shameful secret).Theres 147 languages spoken in newham and we are supposed to celebratenthis multiculturism?Drew primary school in docklands has 3 white british children per class,and a new none english speaking child joins the school,each week,43 languages are spoken in that one school.

Stone the upcoming program on BBC is about the white flight from the east-end to essex,theres a bit in todays paper from a brit in london,he says muslims stick together in his area,their kids stick together,he feels he is viewed nowadays as an outsider,if we vote to remain in the EU the death knell will sound sooner but either way the end is nigh,its just a question of time,enoch powell should have been viewed as a farsighted visionary.

• Like 2

civil war sounds good the problem is there aint enough of us that would stand together and fight for our rights it gone max years ago in or out theyer here to stay and plenty more coming dont be fooled buy political lies theyre all scum wer fxxxxd fact mate

How does leaving the EU effect Muslim immigrants? The vast majority of them come from outside the EU :hmm:

In fact if anything leaving the EU could end up with even more immigration from Islamic countries. The fat cats will need to replace the low wage workforce they currently get from the EU somehow and I bet all those desperate folk in the Middle East would accept even lower wages and shittier conditions than the Poles and Romanians.

i aggree mass uncontrolled immigration is utter madness but its been going on for years it cannot be turned around now even [BANNED TEXT] they find the illegels here look at the problems getting them out i will vote to get out but as i said u cant turn back time imo wer fxxxxd

How does leaving the EU effect Muslim immigrants? The vast majority of them come from outside the EU :hmm:

In fact if anything leaving the EU could end up with even more immigration from Islamic countries. The fat cats will need to replace the low wage workforce they currently get from the EU somehow and I bet all those desperate folk in the Middle East would accept even lower wages and shittier conditions than the Poles and Romanians.

The problem is those people are idle b*****ds by nature and you couldn't get them grafting like an Eastern European.

But I guess the politicians are too stupid to realise this little fact, just look at Merkel.

• Like 1

Immigration, promotion of foreign cultures and religions, chipping away at traditional moral values is like sitting at the bar with a pint, every time you take a sip the barmaid pours in some water but claims it makes no difference.......not only does she claim it makes no difference she tells you that it actually improves your beer and makes it better.

You can't complain that your pint is being turned into water because there are laws to stop you, in fact you can't even make a joke about it because that's against the law too.

Eventually your pint of beer is completed unrecognisable from the pint you started with and indeed beer as you remember it.

• Like 6