If you look at it fairly and sensibly then do people really deserve to keep what they are not willing to fight for ?......the generation before us had to fight for it physically we didnt even have to do that we had it piss easy compared to them yet we didnt think it was all that important........yet now we are whingeing about someone coming taking something that was rightfully ours when we didnt think it was all that important anyway......some people didnt quite have the bottle to stand up for each other when the game was on.....dont start trying to get all " together " now the game has been lost !

exaclty, they've chipped away at us in gab for years, our own so called leaders by the way, now we've been pushed down so far by ban this ban that you must pay bla bla, the hole that's been left in our society is being filled by people who don't listen to them and have the politicians afraid of challenging them. That's what needs to happen, groups setting up and ousting the modern government, but will it happen???? Is the pope a prod??? It's worrying times for you English lads, wish yas all the best

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of us were running round 30 years ago saying this would happen one day......we got told to shut our mouths and stop being nasty knuckle dragging scumbags......by the very same people that are now

My biggest concern is not Khan the man himself, but the message that it gives out to the Muslim world. They will look to us from their barbaric shit holes and think we like them or want them here. Or

Immigration, promotion of foreign cultures and religions, chipping away at traditional moral values is like sitting at the bar with a pint, every time you take a sip the barmaid pours in some water bu

Posted Images

Get the young back into boots for two years National service throw the air jordans in the bin.some square bashing , 25 mile yomps in full kit if something is worth having its worth fighting for as gnasher said , discipline and courage will face most situations and prevail. The EU as far as I can see is a total waste of time and Money surely a countries borders and security are its own responsibility and are more important than being a mouthpiece in Europe for America .Just my opinion.

absolutely spot on, today's kids grow up being told you don't have to do anything that upsets you. Childline will save you

Its a common theme through life how the people who dont have the guts for a fight always end up becoming victims and blaming others.

As adults we make our own choices in life thats why we dont get to vote until we are 18.......as 18 year olds some of us in this country had the guts for a fight but were let down by our own people.....we dont sit around now calling ourselves victims and blaming others we lost and are now paying the price......seems perfectly fair to me.

• Like 1

If you look at it fairly and sensibly then do people really deserve to keep what they are not willing to fight for ?......the generation before us had to fight for it physically we didnt even have to do that we had it piss easy compared to them yet we didnt think it was all that important........yet now we are whingeing about someone coming taking something that was rightfully ours when we didnt think it was all that important anyway......some people didnt quite have the bottle to stand up for each other when the game was on.....dont start trying to get all " together " now the game has been lost !

Young and still unborn children will pay the price,not the previous 3 generations.

But there are 50 million indigenous white people in this country,it's not even nearly over yet.

• Like 2

Get the young back into boots for two years National service throw the air jordans in the bin.some square bashing , 25 mile yomps in full kit if something is worth having its worth fighting for as gnasher said , discipline and courage will face most situations and prevail. The EU as far as I can see is a total waste of time and Money surely a countries borders and security are its own responsibility and are more important than being a mouthpiece in Europe for America .Just my opinion.

agree with national service brings about good things ,and if we made all that come thru the revolving door to leach off the system do the 2yrs that in itself would cut down on the bags of shit that come to this country by many thousands , infact if we made all the bags of shit young and old do some form of work I rekon we could reduce the immigration fiasco to a level of acceptance

Edited by green lurchers

Young and still unborn children will pay the price,not the previous 3 generations.

But there are 50 million indigenous white people in this country,it's not even nearly over yet.

Couldnt agree more and best of luck to you,s hopefully your generation has more backing and loyalty than ours did.

Edited by gnasher16

Thing people say is f**k this when my kids are grown up I'm out. Where exactly are you going to go???????

Depends what you want out of life really, there's plenty of places around.......but some of them are a big change from what you may be used to.

Thing people say is f**k this when my kids are grown up I'm out. Where exactly are you going to go???????

Karachi,lahore,Gdansk,abuja,lagos,anywhere like that,they must all be empty as the previous inhabitants all call london home nowadays.

• Like 1

TBH stevo theirs still places in the UK that are like another planet never mind a place to some of the multicultural shit hole's labour and the rest of thems created.

TBH stevo theirs still places in the UK that are like another planet never mind a place to some of the multicultural shit hole's labour and the rest of thems created.

For how long tho, their numbers are creeping up everywhere, it's all part of the plan

The labour party tried to cover up child abuse they failed the people of rotheram voted them in again and you all have a pop at London lol look to your own towns and cities London is just a mirror of the rest of the nation.

I've worked with a lot of Muslims the best ones law abiding tax paying etc etc are all planning on going home there sick of the moral decline in this country of ours,all were left with is filth of all colours types

Well at least some positive news.