Medicinal Cannabis.

You no what I find mad? I used to smoke a lot of weed but now work offshore/power stations/refinery ect so I don't because of the drug tests and how long a little bit of moke stays in your system, but I "could!" Finish work on Friday, do a couple gram of coke and still pass a drug test on the Monday!!! (Apparently) it's all arse about tit IMO

• Like 2

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There lies the problem- folk put sniff up there noses and look down on someone that smokes pot-every coke head I know is a snivelling little rat-owe out more than they earn every week and mammy and da

Alcohol is the biggest drug misused in most countries . I say ban alcohol and legalise cannabis .At least the o my thing getting damaged is your fridge like lol

what do you do gor a living shh smoke weed heavy up till I was 50 years of age and worked hard all my live always peice work and most I know that smoke it are grafters

The german health minister Hermann Groehe yesterday announced that Germany is to legalise medicinal marijuana as of early next year,italy is expected to,legalise it for medicinal use within 2 years,australia's victoria state recently legalised it for medicinal use,on the other side of the pond a number of american states have legalised dispensaries for medicinal use,Canada also,the list is growing as the evidence is irrefutable.

I know its a hot potato,topic as i remember the howard marks thread,but whatever the arguments the plant does have beneficial medicinal values,will it be decriminalised in the UK soon or is GW Pharma's Sativex the only medicine that will be available to the british population in the future?What are your views?

shame its only took the western world 2000 years to comprehend the benefits of natures best!

• Like 1

All good it being legalised but it fucks people up aswell

Yes but there may be some proper education if it was legalised, instead of finding out off your drug dealer or your mates.

All good it being legalised but it fucks people up aswell

Yes but there may be some proper education if it was legalised, instead of finding out off your drug dealer or your mates.

and that has worked out so well for every other drug out there hasn`t it, they want to legalise it then do it properly, stick it in tablet form and on prescription, most f***ing potheads are like the fat b*****ds who whine that its not the amount of crap they eat that makes them fat, its their genes, just looking for a reason to justify their habit

• Like 1

f**k off max, weed fucks up as many people as they do! Hell I know more functioning members of society that use coke than I do weed. Most pot heads are lazy lie abouts

what do you do gor a living shh smoke weed heavy up till I was 50 years of age and worked hard all my live always peice work and most I know that smoke it are grafters
  • Like 3

There lies the problem- folk put sniff up there noses and look down on someone that smokes pot-every coke head I know is a snivelling little rat-owe out more than they earn every week and mammy and daddy got to bail them out-pay off their debt-and they don't mind becoming a grass when they get a slap .cocaine in is just as harmful as smack and crack imo,dirty drugs for dirty people-I've seen it ruin people that I once looked up to and respected.atb dc

• Like 9

There lies the problem- folk put sniff up there noses and look down on someone that smokes pot-every coke head I know is a snivelling little rat-owe out more than they earn every week and mammy and daddy got to bail them out-pay off their debt-and they don't mind becoming a grass when they get a slap .cocaine in is just as harmful as smack and crack imo,dirty drugs for dirty people-I've seen it ruin people that I once looked up to and respected.atb dc

Never a truer word spoken I find them some of the biggest hypocrites aswell.

I have a sub contractor working for me he's the most bad tempered twat going till he's smoked his first.....weed/grass/pollen whatever its called

One of the joiners I regularly see on jobs has just got a 12month ban for smoking that shit and driving

For me alcohol has to be the biggest problem drug.....i have no time for piss heads they can all drink themselves to death for all i care

• Like 1

I Was referring to the medicinal values,not recreational use,history is littered with references to it,even queen vic used it to ease menstrual cramps,its a natural pain reliever,i think its due to the THC receptors on neurons in your brain.

It's only illegal because they won't be able to in force tax on it.... American scientists discovered in the 70's that it cured different types of cancer which would put the pharmaceutical companies out a fortune in cancer treatment!

• Like 1

It's only illegal because they won't be able to in force tax on it.... American scientists discovered in the 70's that it cured different types of cancer which would put the pharmaceutical companies out a fortune in cancer treatment!

Washington state estimates its going to reap a billion dollars in tax over the next four years going from what its reaped since its legalisation so far,if the yanks can work out taxation i would think we could also?Mr Green (apt name) sir,there are many strains with differing amounts of cannabinoids,theres work afoot developing strains with high levels of CBD as most prefer THC,I know where your coming from :thumbs:

I Was referring to the medicinal values,not recreational use,history is littered with references to it,even queen vic used it to ease menstrual cramps,its a natural pain reliever,i think its due to the THC receptors on neurons in your brain.

I agree it should used for pain relief.I take pain killers for sciatica and artheritus but would end up loosing my job if I used cannabis.