Medicinal Cannabis.

The german health minister Hermann Groehe yesterday announced that Germany is to legalise medicinal marijuana as of early next year,italy is expected to,legalise it for medicinal use within 2 years,australia's victoria state recently legalised it for medicinal use,on the other side of the pond a number of american states have legalised dispensaries for medicinal use,Canada also,the list is growing as the evidence is irrefutable.

I know its a hot potato,topic as i remember the howard marks thread,but whatever the arguments the plant does have beneficial medicinal values,will it be decriminalised in the UK soon or is GW Pharma's Sativex the only medicine that will be available to the british population in the future?What are your views?

• Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There lies the problem- folk put sniff up there noses and look down on someone that smokes pot-every coke head I know is a snivelling little rat-owe out more than they earn every week and mammy and da

Alcohol is the biggest drug misused in most countries . I say ban alcohol and legalise cannabis .At least the o my thing getting damaged is your fridge like lol

what do you do gor a living shh smoke weed heavy up till I was 50 years of age and worked hard all my live always peice work and most I know that smoke it are grafters

I dont think it will be any surprise that I say legalese it... I use cannabis for medicinal purposes it allows me to lead a fairly normal life and hold down a job I've been my my present employment for over 10 years don't think I could have done it without it.. Why should I be criminalised just for getting on with my life.

• Like 2

I know there will be people,reading this who are smoking a ciggie or knocking back a pint and thinking "f***ing druggies" without realising the irony,but when i read about germany i realise its only a matter of time here.Its currently limited to sativex which isnt available on the NHS and is expensive for what it is considering GW Pharma were licenced to and indeed did grow 30 tons of cannabis last year.

• Like 2

I know there will be people,reading this who are smoking a ciggie or knocking back a pint and thinking "f***ing druggies" without realising the irony,but when i read about germany i realise its only a matter of time here.Its currently limited to sativex which isnt available on the NHS and is expensive for what it is considering GW Pharma were licenced to and indeed did grow 30 tons of cannabis last year.

sativex has being available for quite a wile mackem. its very hard to get but it is available on nhs. some people with ms get it for pain relief but the doctors only prescribe it in limited cases. im on a forum for ms and people on there have managed to get it.

• Like 1

Even if they brought in a Dutch style system of your allowed to grow 5 for personal - medicinal use.

It makes sense.

It would be a better system imo .... different strains have a different effect on different people and there conditions. .if grow Your own was legalized then the patient can Taylor suit there medicine to there own unique needs and to there own quality like organic ect . Edited by kanny
  • Like 1