Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Hearn wont take hughie

I know but truthfully Hearn in this day and age is the man say hughie was with Hearn held be fighting more regurally and would be the best thing for him you can't deny Eddie Hearn is the promoter out there who warren is stuck in the 80s and Hennessy is only got the furys due to loyalty and fair play to them for sticking it with him

Parker is a good person you cannot take it away from Parker wish him all the best you never heard any of the furys badmouthing him either hughie might of but that's between two fighters Tyson and Peter and the rest always had respect even when they got robbed the problem Is with the bbboc who do have a hate campaign against team fury ok maybe if Parker got the win he didn't have the massive lead the judges scored it that is blatant curroption hughie was the better boxer Parker was coming forward I don't think Parker could do anything apart from hope to catch him he looked hopeless swing widely robbery or not rematch should be called at the least

no one has a campaign against team fury ffs!
Then tell me clever clogs why has fury got an ongoing case they cannot even give a trial date when povetkin has had a drug test positive twice and still boxing why has Lucas Browne still boxing why is Shannon Briggs still boxing they all failed drug tests recently but fury is Boeing kept in the quiet for no good reason tell me why
Hughies been charged with drugs cheating and he still fighting

Tyson is banned cos he refused a test after the initial tests and suspension. Where lifted whilst case was decided , he was free too box just like Hughie and the others you mention ,Tyson refused a test then admitted too taking cocaine and having depression etc etc

You seem too forget the situation is entirely of his own making

Watch the video of Peter Fury after the fight , decent man makes sense , again look at Hughie nice fella humble polite

Then take a look at Tyson Fury pre Klitschko win nice humble polite lad ,

Then look at John Fury after Parker fight or talking after Klitschko win to Colin hart , or any Tyson video after John Fury came too camp

And you ask yourself why nobody likes them or takes them series

Best thing Peter n Hughie could do is distance themselves from the other two

Your claims about Joshua being garbage are unhinged your men one can't fight and the other well he just lost too the easiest of the belt holders

Credit too Hughie he survived 12 rounds it weren't pretty but I think he done ok and was very close indeed , needs too work on commuting himself whilst attacking ,syne beef up a bit

Luke Campbell top lad great performance center very close

No hughie hasn't been charged with drugs that's not right do your homework when was his ban then

Both Hughie and Tyson had positive tests with ukad and where suspended , both intended too appeal so suspension was lifted until hearing date , Tyson refused too take another unannounced test then informed the world of his health problems and cocaine use hence licence taken all g with belts until case heard and he gets help ,

For what it's worth id like too see him back but too make out anyone see is too blame is a bit daft imho

Parker is a good person you cannot take it away from Parker wish him all the best you never heard any of the furys badmouthing him either hughie might of but that's between two fighters Tyson and Peter and the rest always had respect even when they got robbed the problem Is with the bbboc who do have a hate campaign against team fury ok maybe if Parker got the win he didn't have the massive lead the judges scored it that is blatant curroption hughie was the better boxer Parker was coming forward I don't think Parker could do anything apart from hope to catch him he looked hopeless swing widely robbery or not rematch should be called at the least

no one has a campaign against team fury ffs!
Then tell me clever clogs why has fury got an ongoing case they cannot even give a trial date when povetkin has had a drug test positive twice and still boxing why has Lucas Browne still boxing why is Shannon Briggs still boxing they all failed drug tests recently but fury is Boeing kept in the quiet for no good reason tell me why
Hughies been charged with drugs cheating and he still fighting

Tyson is banned cos he refused a test after the initial tests and suspension. Where lifted whilst case was decided , he was free too box just like Hughie and the others you mention ,Tyson refused a test then admitted too taking cocaine and having depression etc etc

You seem too forget the situation is entirely of his own making

Watch the video of Peter Fury after the fight , decent man makes sense , again look at Hughie nice fella humble polite

Then take a look at Tyson Fury pre Klitschko win nice humble polite lad ,

Then look at John Fury after Parker fight or talking after Klitschko win to Colin hart , or any Tyson video after John Fury came too camp

And you ask yourself why nobody likes them or takes them series

Best thing Peter n Hughie could do is distance themselves from the other two

Your claims about Joshua being garbage are unhinged your men one can't fight and the other well he just lost too the easiest of the belt holders

Credit too Hughie he survived 12 rounds it weren't pretty but I think he done ok and was very close indeed , needs too work on commuting himself whilst attacking ,syne beef up a bit

Luke Campbell top lad great performance center very close

No hughie hasn't been charged with drugs that's not right do your homework when was his ban then

Both Hughie and Tyson had positive tests with ukad and where suspended , both intended too appeal so suspension was lifted until hearing date , Tyson refused too take another unannounced test then informed the world of his health problems and cocaine use hence licence taken all g with belts until case heard and he gets help ,

For what it's worth id like too see him back but too make out anyone see is too blame is a bit daft imho

No hughie is in the clear your forgetting Tyson case is not about steroid drugs it's about coke and telling Ukad to f**k of when they came to randomly test him he vacated most belts also ring magazine he kept confusing anyway I'll agree with you should be dealt with sooner

No hughie is in the clear your forgetting Tyson case is not about steroid drugs it's about coke and telling Ukad to f**k of when they came to randomly test him he vacated most belts also ring magazine he kept confusing anyway I'll agree with you should be dealt with sooner

Don't think Hughie is 'in the clear' at all..., and both boxers allegedly tested positive for nandrolone!!! And both might still end up with a ban. I only wish this would get sorted one way or the other for the sake of the sport.

Wilder is an even more protected fighter than Canelo. Wilder has never fought a mandatory yet and he will have held the belt 3 year in January. How they got out of the Povetkin fight is unbelievable,Povetkin had supposedly failed a drug test but when the samples were tested again they were negative so they were sent to America were once again they tested negative. Somebody very high up is looking out for Wilder and they obviously didn't fancy the Povetkin fight never mind them losing the purse bid and he would also have had to face him in Russia. I would not be suprised one bit if Ortiz has not even failed a drug test and it's another way of getting Wilder out of another risky fight. Some fighters are drug tested (VADA and WADA) yet others opt out ( Jacobs/Canelo/Ward) it's a disgrace and they should either test them all or not test any of them. Boxing needs to sort itself out and have all boxers on the same level playing field .

• Like 3