Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Wilder is an even more protected fighter than Canelo. Wilder has never fought a mandatory yet and he will have held the belt 3 year in January. How they got out of the Povetkin fight is unbelievable,Povetkin had supposedly failed a drug test but when the samples were tested again they were negative so they were sent to America were once again they tested negative. Somebody very high up is looking out for Wilder and they obviously didn't fancy the Povetkin fight never mind them losing the purse bid and he would also have had to face him in Russia. I would not be suprised one bit if Ortiz has not even failed a drug test and it's another way of getting Wilder out of another risky fight. Some fighters are drug tested (VADA and WADA) yet others opt out ( Jacobs/Canelo/Ward) it's a disgrace and they should either test them all or not test any of them. Boxing needs to sort itself out and have all boxers on the same level playing field .

That's what makes no sense about Ortiz he's been in Vada clean boxing program and tested more than average due to his past and rightly so and passed with flying colours but then gets his big chance and fuks it up it dont add up to me anyway. .wilder deserves a Oscar for some of the videos he's been putting out regarding this situation. ..Eddie Hearn was moaning like a bitch when this fight fist got called trying to offer more to fight whyte then a few day's later he's saying its a great fight ...if Ortiz is truly guilty again the fek him but I can't help feeling there's more going of here than that.

• Like 1

Something definetly fishy going on around Wilder,Ortiz is a VADA registered fighter and like I say Povetkin never failed a drug test the Meldonium levels found were lower than trace from when before Meldonium was banned so it was never a failed test,even though he was Wilders mandatory he still waited over a year to fight Wilder due to Wilder fighting voluntarys and has been proven innocent of any wrong doing so why has he not been re instated as mandatory again ? Povetkin should be all over the WBC demanding the fight with Wilder. It seems when your the only American Heavyweight Champion you get looked after .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Something definetly fishy going on around Wilder,Ortiz is a VADA registered fighter and like I say Povetkin never failed a drug test the Meldonium levels found were lower than trace from when before Meldonium was banned so it was never a failed test,even though he was Wilders mandatory he still waited over a year to fight Wilder due to Wilder fighting voluntarys and has been proven innocent of any wrong doing so why has he not been re instated as mandatory again ? Povetkin should be all over the WBC demanding the fight with Wilder. It seems when your the only American Heavyweight Champion you get looked after .

It's a shambles its difficult not to look at theses situation around wilder without being cynical and it gets harder every time

Wider was saying in the press conference last week don't fuk this up ortiz then low and behold :hmm: . ..I'm just gutted that this fight probably ain't going to happen ...I said before with wilders speed and movement if he could stick to a plan and not get drawn in then he had a good chance of beating Ortiz imo but this now just sucks just more questions. ..I hope they find a way but its not looking likely ....wilder claims hes still fighting on the 4th but who? . id like to see whyte get it but I doubt it will happen will most likely be stivern but hes supposed to be fighting breezle so God knows also I've little enthusiasm for that match up again .

Jobs fukt lol

Farrell showed alot of heart but totally dominated by Davis ..painful looking fight http://youtu.be/FWTjmk2Es9s

A dunno why his corner didn't stop him before ohara did. He needed to stop Davies after the 3rd round he was that far behind ofnthe scorecards after being down 3 times.

A reckon if McDonnell robs solid again he get beat by butler. Butler looked very good lastnight.

Yeah I agree its not as if Farrell has a knockout punch it was all in vein really. ...I'll check out butler next :thumbs:

Ortiz tells wilder to put his money where his mouth is :yes: this could get intresting lets see how keen wilder is to do the hair test :laugh:http://www.boxingscene.com/luis-ortiz-dares-wilder-lets-bet-our-purses-on-my-hair-sample--120993

Rusty ..butler sure looked slick thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

Wilder is a full blown bum 30 odd fights 30 odd bums ild back aj and even whyte against him I think Ortiz is to old tho but still has a chance

Chisoras finished i reckon one more big fight for him and hes done

Hes just signed with Hearn ain't he I think for 3 fights anyway .. don't think you can take anything from last night's fight delboy wasn't even trying and just playing did you see his face when the ref stopped it :laugh: he was just about to lay his man out ...id have to agree though there's probably not many fights left in him . :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ortiz tells wilder to put his money where his mouth is :yes: this could get intresting lets see how keen wilder is to do the hair test :laugh:http://www.boxingscene.com/luis-ortiz-dares-wilder-lets-bet-our-purses-on-my-hair-sample--120993

Rusty ..butler sure looked slick thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

Wilder is a full blown bum 30 odd fights 30 odd bums ild back aj and even whyte against him I think Ortiz is to old tho but still has a chance
I had it 50/50 depends what Ortiz has left its a difficult match up for Ortiz I could see wilder doing a bit of a Malik Scott.