Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Hughie outboxed Parker simple as that how can you win a boxing match by swinging wildly and missing hughie was using boxing skills not windmills he might of been slapping the jab but that's the main punch in boxing and I never seen Parker throw one boxing is shit anyway hope Peter fury walks away from it all after that

AJ Woukdnt even waste his time with either tbh

Aj would of gassed by round four chasing hughie lol

Seek help

Found spotty fell short. He will come again. Just not on world level yet

He beat Parker expect the desision to get overturned

sorry mate but only in a running race did fury win, that was the most negative approach to a fight I,ve seen in years

So what about Ali ?

Boxing is about hitting and not getting hit hughie was the better boxer last night

Personally I think people will be lining up to fight Parker, it's got to be looking like an easy title after that, I recon Daniel dubious would make short work of him even after only half a dozen fights, but think it more likely the winner of haye belleu will get the next crack at him

• Like 1

People are forgetting what boxing is hitting without getting hit hughie was making Parker swing wild and miss hughie best Parker and the decision will most likely get overturned that is discrasfull hughie landed more shots than Parker also hughie won that whole boxing world knows

you cant take a world title back peddling for 12 rounds he never landed one dig ffs
Your blind he landed more shots that Parker
your a dreamer

f**k of you fat dosser go write another article for cuntryman weekly the only dreamer is you if you think anything different

Seek help

sorry mate but only in a running race did fury win, that was the most negative approach to a fight I,ve seen in years

So what about Ali ?

Boxing is about hitting and not getting hit hughie was the better boxer last night

I think that's a bit of a wild comparison mate if I,m honest and even though ali did use the rope a dope tactic he usually finished by knocking people out, if you were given a once in a life time chance to become a world champion you would make sure you put it beyond any doubt, he looked bigger and fitter but threw absolutely nothing of any merit, he said he was going to knock Parker out in the 4th ffs you have to hit someone to do that, I,m not saying Parker was great but fury just threw a golden opportunity in the bin, sorry but that's how I saw it and I was actually hoping he would shine

Everyone knew hughie would just run around the ring doing nothing. Thats how he fights. Hes useless anyone who really ever thought he would be a world champion is in denial and lets be honest parker has fought 44 rounds since hughie even last stepped in the ring. Hughie would of got his belt and then pulled out of all the big fights ... just like the rest of them do. Scamming and macing as per usual... "destiny" "destiny" lol being heavyweight champion of the WORLD is not hughies destiny

First time in history a fights been scored on punches missing and hitting elbows and gloves what a farce hughie had the jab going and near enough constantly hitting Parker with it and throwing clean connecting upper cuts when Parker came inside hughie was the clear winner deserved the title he boxed a gameplan and had the better boxing skills anyone who disagrees don't know boxing or is part of the agenda against furys if the decision isn't overturned a rematch before Christmas should happen we all know who the new wbo champ is this morning doesn't matter what paper says boxing last night never lied parkers trainer even told Peter fury they got robed so that says it all

Seek help

So what about Ali ?

I think that's a bit of a wild comparison mate if I,m honest and even though ali did use the rope a dope tactic he usually finished by knocking people out, if you were given a once in a life time chance to become a world champion you would make sure you put it beyond any doubt, he looked bigger and fitter but threw absolutely nothing of any merit, he said he was going to knock Parker out in the 4th ffs you have to hit someone to do that, I,m not saying Parker was great but fury just threw a golden opportunity in the bin, sorry but that's how I saw it and I was actually hoping he would shine

He hit Parker more than Parker hit him grey he was using his jab and landing every second of the fight boxers say all sorts I think the push in weigh in and fury saying he'll knock him out usually means the complete opposite he came to outbox Parker and he did

Who the f**k would want to watch that again i know what i wanna watch i wanna see parker have that belt took off him by someone who deserves it whyte has more right to that belt than parker ffs. I doubt we will see any more of hughie theyve had a good run made a bit of doh. Now time to leave off. People dont like them never will there arrogant sore losers

Its becasue were pikeys they say lol grow up lads that was hughies "destiny" and he came and didnt even f***ing try just run backwoods round the ring again . Acting like he was defending a belt not trying to win it What sort of impression has hughie shown of himself based on that fight bellew would flatten him

Who the f**k would want to watch that again i know what i wanna watch i wanna see parker have that belt took off him by someone who deserves it whyte has more right to that belt than parker ffs. I doubt we will see any more of hughie theyve had a good run made a bit of doh. Now time to leave off. People dont like them never will there arrogant sore losers

The only loosers are boxing fans getting ripped of and dodgy decisions it's all fake we seen it last week with canelo ggg and we seen it this weekend as well British boxing board of control are snakes with an agenda against the furys lets all go watch aj struggle with an out dated champ and gas out and someone says that's boxing lmfao aj couldn't box a Christmas present for a 2 year old no doubt the mugs will pay 20 quid to watch him v pulev and tell the world it's a good fight but a young 23 year old lad can outbox a champion and not get the nod is discracefull

• Like 1

Everyone knew hughie would just run around the ring doing nothing. Thats how he fights. Hes useless anyone who really ever thought he would be a world champion is in denial and lets be honest parker has fought 44 rounds since hughie even last stepped in the ring. Hughie would of got his belt and then pulled out of all the big fights ... just like the rest of them do. Scamming and macing as per usual... "destiny" "destiny" lol being heavyweight champion of the WORLD is not hughies destiny

But you probably think may weather is brilliant when he's just a smaller version lol

Team fury the only self proclaimed fighting men who don't want to engage in fights. They are done.

He boxed in a boxing match you div

Hope they are done with the state of boxing these days let the sheep pay there hard earned money on watching aj face bums instead while telling the world he's a world beater he struggled with wlad and sloppy punchers like why'd hurt him

But you probably think may weather is brilliant when he's just a smaller version lol

Sorry wait. Mayweather is a smaller version of who?

Your Nan