Boxing At The Weekend...

Obviously his dad will be proud and passionate but shame he went about things like that the way he did with the head butting mallarky n can see tyson was probably taking a leaf out of when Mike tysons message to Lewis when he said he wanted to eat his children n him wanting usyks heart n promoting it but also trying to get his n everybody's adrenaline going just a shame he had to add the swearing as kids watching 

Edited by dodger

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Getting away from the bickering , you seem a bug fury fan so you might have some insight for me . Has there ever been any fall out with tyson and his dad ? Obviously tyson loves him but tyson seems a bit more normal than his dad and I'm curious if they have ever butted heads before. You'd think at some point in the past he must have told him to f**k off 

i’m not sure mate but you have sugar hill there had world champions was around manny steward the best trainer of heavy’s most likely john should a been silent held the spit bucket or water bottle 

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Faaackin hell, you really think fury is a 'class boxer' yet he lost to a guy he was six inches taller and three stone heavier than?!

Wonders will never cease!!  👍

Like a Pitbull losing to a Patterdale 😂

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, Francie, said:

Did fury f**k up your tarmac drive or something shark lol your taking this bad lol hes hardly a fraud cause he got beat by usyk like lol

Taking it bad?!  Lol

I can't smile wide enough 😁😁😁!!! 

He's a fraud because he constantly lies, rants all over social media about signing contracts, and accuses people of not wanting fights etc etc, when it's him that has done all the skullduggery!!

I couldn't be happier that the classless c**t lost.  👍

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Taking it bad?!  Lol

I can't smile wide enough 😁😁😁!!! 

He's a fraud because he constantly lies, rants all over social media about signing contracts, and accuses people of not wanting fights etc etc, when it's him that has done all the skullduggery!!

I couldn't be happier that the classless c**t lost.  👍

Don't think your on your own there mate about him loosing. No doubt that there will be another netflix series coming up. Lol 😆 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Don't think your on your own there mate about him loosing. No doubt that there will be another netflix series coming up. Lol 😆 

He is making another Netflix with

mc hull as both talk shit mchull come and pay lad you made the bet if it was the other way you would have taken my money asap so pay up 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Out of likes, lol 👍

10 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

He is making another Netflix with

mc hull as both talk shit mchull come and pay lad you made the bet if it was the other way you would have taken my money asap so pay up 

😄  👍

First working day after the win the IBF announced they are stripping Uysk of the belt for Dubois and Hrgovic to fight for????

This is what spoils this sport.

How long has Tyson held these belts while inactive and AJ at times. 

As soon as them two 'super stars' don't have them and the 1 man that deserved them is in possession the governing bodies step in to split em up.

f***ing joke.

• Like 5

Some of the more serious and learned boxing aficionados are firmly of the opinion that the fix was on and it’s reflected in the scorecards imho .

Be of no doubt that the boxing councils and Saudi Arabian media teams wanted Tyson to win , he’s a massive draw . More fights , more exposure to the resorts from Joe Public . 

the fight to me looked pretty unanimous,  a split decision will coax fury back in easier , how anyone has fury ahead on that performance or anywhere near , needs to have a look at the positions they held . 

I read as well that I order to maintain the fight going ahead , John fury was basically given carte Blanche to act how he wants , be of no doubt that if that has been held in madison square gardens , he’d have been back to Heathrow asap . The man isn’t allowed a visa to America for a start as a convicted felon as is there terminology . 

money talks wherever you look in sport 

• Like 6