Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Thought he looked nervous but hopefully 12 rounds will do him some good, he just needs to get back to letting his hands go and not try to be the boxer he never was imho ?

i agree about him looking nervous but i can't see how going 12 rounds did him any good   as his last couple of fights had also gone the distance ,he needed to get him out there in under 6 in my opinion to get his confidence back but like you say he didn't let his hands go ,very gun shy and has not been the same since Ruiz took his soul. 

• Like 3

The only way I can describe the fight  is meh. But it was good to see Joshua channelling his aggression it was just a shame it was after the fight had finished...hold me back , hold me back I'll ruin him ?  

dogs-barking.gif

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Well that was shite. Hardly any atmosphere and people walking out on 11th round.....including me

20230401_223626.jpg

5 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Loooooool

Why would I want to watch that?

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

Big AJ fan mate?

I am a fan, wouldn't say a big fan though.

Just thought he was the best out of the current heavyweights around at the moment.

But, as has been said, he's not looking the same as he was, a couple of years ago.

And listening to a few pundits, boxers etc on you tube, things ain't looking too good for him.

• Like 2

I watched it, and to be honest it was crap, aj needs to go back to the trainer who he was with at the start, he is too afraid of getting hit, he didnt know what to do to stop that guy, he never used his size against him and he has no hope of fighting wilder as he will get knocked back to nigeria by wilder. If wilder has any gumption he will fight aj to take his scalp for his record

3 hours ago, greg64 said:

i agree about him looking nervous but i can't see how going 12 rounds did him any good   as his last couple of fights had also gone the distance ,he needed to get him out there in under 6 in my opinion to get his confidence back but like you say he didn't let his hands go ,very gun shy and has not been the same since Ruiz took his soul. 

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT MATE

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

usyk was sorting the dubois fight out while pretending he was going to fight fury looks like the ukrainian was full a shit again lol

you talk shit mate, get you facts straight , fury was never going to fight usyk , because fury trainer was  training another fighter, he came over here to do just that, not big fat gob shit  , for some reason you love . the sooner he leaves boxing the better and his family , he never been a great fighter , he never punched his weight before, they called him pancake hands  before, it only since Sugar hill  took him over that he been punching his weight . and at 6ft 9in 19st  , he should have been decking most of  the other fighters . t he heavyweight division been very poor for a good 10 -15 years , wilder, Aj, fury , are crap fighters , the best at the moment  is Uysk  deff, and before you crap of about him, he not small he 6f 3in  15 st  10 lb , the same size as what Ali was fact. Now he not been really tested as heavy weight, thats true but he shown he can mix it with blokes quite bit bigger than him, would he beat fury maybe not, with 3 st dragging him down all through the fight , but thats the only way he beat him, if went toe to toe with Uysk would deff knock him out . i think doesn't want to fight him, as he knows he have more chance of loosin to him than any of is wilder fights . I like to see Uysk fight Big Joe , now that be a good fight, they fought once , but Joe lot better now. lets get some new young blood back in to the heavyweights , fook these lot off  , we never go back to the 70s when they were some real good heavies about, but lets hope some good lads come though , and  fight more than twice a year .?? 

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, bird said:

you talk shit mate, get you facts straight , fury was never going to fight usyk , because fury trainer was  training another fighter, he came over here to do just that, not big fat gob shit  , for some reason you love . the sooner he leaves boxing the better and his family , he never been a great fighter , he never punched his weight before, they called him pancake hands  before, it only since Sugar hill  took him over that he been punching his weight . and at 6ft 9in 19st  , he should have been decking most of  the other fighters . t he heavyweight division been very poor for a good 10 -15 years , wilder, Aj, fury , are crap fighters , the best at the moment  is Uysk  deff, and before you crap of about him, he not small he 6f 3in  15 st  10 lb , the same size as what Ali was fact. Now he not been really tested as heavy weight, thats true but he shown he can mix it with blokes quite bit bigger than him, would he beat fury maybe not, with 3 st dragging him down all through the fight , but thats the only way he beat him, if went toe to toe with Uysk would deff knock him out . i think doesn't want to fight him, as he knows he have more chance of loosin to him than any of is wilder fights . I like to see Uysk fight Big Joe , now that be a good fight, they fought once , but Joe lot better now. lets get some new young blood back in to the heavyweights , fook these lot off  , we never go back to the 70s when they were some real good heavies about, but lets hope some good lads come though , and  fight more than twice a year .?? 

Don't mince your words, mate!!  ?

Good post ?