Boxing At The Weekend...

12 hours ago, fireman said:

Brookie is Tyson's cousin and Brookie don't speak,act or behave in the same way tyson does, a total gent of a man when i spent an night on the lamp in his company some years ago,would be good to hear from him again for sure...

There all cousins 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

There all cousins 

Proper gypsy clan but Brookie was a decent bloke with good knowledge of the dogs same as Desert Bred.

So who will Fury fight next or will he retire for a bit then come back 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Okolie in tonight, some decent UK cruisers about at the minute 

I reckon it'll be a very one sided affair...plant vs benavidez across the pond in  the early hours should be  ? 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, kanny said:

I reckon it'll be a very one sided affair...plant vs benavidez across the pond in  the early hours should be  ? 

I'm going benavidez. 

I like plant, but benavidez is a bit special, I personally think.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Plants a great fighter 

Benevidaz slightly greater, some good fighters in this weight class think 135/168 is the best fighting weights at the moment really looking forward to Garcia, Davies a real 50/50, shame about the heavys ?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Benevidaz slightly greater, some good fighters in this weight class think 135/168 is the best fighting weights at the moment really looking forward to Garcia, Davies a real 50/50, shame about the heavys ?

Davies gives Garcia his first loss I reckon. Plant’s definitely world class fighter just came up short last night I don’t think he was dominated though so well done to him. 

seems a good guy. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Davies gives Garcia his first loss I reckon. Plant’s definitely world class fighter just came up short last night I don’t think he was dominated though so well done to him. 

seems a good guy. 

I like plant as well just think there is so much talent around that division it will be hard for him to make the very top, think benevidez deserves his shot at Canelo or the Charlos in the not to distant future ?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

seems a good guy. 

Agree that Davies always has that big leveller but Garcia has plenty of power and speed think it will be a really good test for both and definitely one for fight fans ?

• Like 4