Boxing At The Weekend...

27 minutes ago, bird said:

you talk shit mate, get you facts straight , fury was never going to fight usyk , because fury trainer was  training another fighter, he came over here to do just that, not big fat gob shit  , for some reason you love . the sooner he leaves boxing the better and his family , he never been a great fighter , he never punched his weight before, they called him pancake hands  before, it only since Sugar hill  took him over that he been punching his weight . and at 6ft 9in 19st  , he should have been decking most of  the other fighters . t he heavyweight division been very poor for a good 10 -15 years , wilder, Aj, fury , are crap fighters , the best at the moment  is Uysk  deff, and before you crap of about him, he not small he 6f 3in  15 st  10 lb , the same size as what Ali was fact. Now he not been really tested as heavy weight, thats true but he shown he can mix it with blokes quite bit bigger than him, would he beat fury maybe not, with 3 st dragging him down all through the fight , but thats the only way he beat him, if went toe to toe with Uysk would deff knock him out . i think doesn't want to fight him, as he knows he have more chance of loosin to him than any of is wilder fights . I like to see Uysk fight Big Joe , now that be a good fight, they fought once , but Joe lot better now. lets get some new young blood back in to the heavyweights , fook these lot off  , we never go back to the 70s when they were some real good heavies about, but lets hope some good lads come though , and  fight more than twice a year .?? 

i talk shit lol if you watched it mate you would know sugar hill  comes in for a few week last month of fury’s camp 

also everyone including usyk manager said it was them that walked away from the fight not fury 

usyk was already sorting the dubois fight while pretending he was fighting fury and wanted the fight 

same as he lied about who wanted the rematch clause 

same as he lied about been on the front line lol 

usyk the best heavy i’ll have a wager with you he loses them belts within 3 fights 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

I am a fan, wouldn't say a big fan though.

Just thought he was the best out of the current heavyweights around at the moment.

But, as has been said, he's not looking the same as he was, a couple of years ago.

And listening to a few pundits, boxers etc on you tube, things ain't looking too good for him.

fury wilder joyce usyk aj 

in that order shaark lol

54 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Don't mince your words, mate!!  ?

Good post ?

good post lol 

ye fury will use his 3st weight advantage to beat him that’s what you do to win fights use what you can to win lol

usyk will knock him out lol he hasn’t dropped one heavy yet and never knocked out any top cruiserweight ffs and fury has pancake hands lol 

42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

fury wilder joyce usyk aj 

in that order shaark lol

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

good post lol 

ye fury will use his 3st weight advantage to beat him that’s what you do to win fights use what you can to win lol

usyk will knock him out lol he hasn’t dropped one heavy yet and never knocked out any top cruiserweight ffs and fury has pancake hands lol 

Really can't take you seriously anymore, Gooey.

You still think wilder is a good boxer?!  Dear me lol. And fury not too much better!!

How many times have they tripped over each other in their trilogy, what with their great footwork, ring IQ and boxing skills?!!  ??

OK, Gooey, time to call a spade a spade lol.

Joshua has proven to be not as good as I originally thought.

BUT, fury is even worse.

Even you, fury's biggest ever besotted groupie, surely have to admit that!!  ? ?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, shaaark said:

OK, Gooey, time to call a spade a spade lol.

Joshua has proven to be not as good as I originally thought.

BUT, fury is even worse.

Even you, fury's biggest ever besotted groupie, surely have to admit that!!  ? ?

Lol fury is not worse than aj mate that’s just silly talk.. 

2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Lol fury is not worse than aj mate that’s just silly talk.. 

But in the overall scheme of things there ain’t really a lot in it mate is there, otherwise this conversation wouldn’t have gone on for as long as it has, we are in a shite era of boxing and arguing over who is the shittest really as opposed to who is the greatest and sadly despite many people’s views this era will be forgotten in time not go down as one of the best, Tommy Morrison would have gone through the present bunch in consecutive fights yet were is he in the history books today loads of journey men forgotten in time would have relished a go at any of the top 3 Today and probably beat them ?

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Greyman said:

But in the overall scheme of things there ain’t really a lot in it mate is there, otherwise this conversation wouldn’t have gone on for as long as it has, we are in a shite era of boxing and arguing over who is the shittest really as opposed to who is the greatest and sadly despite many people’s views this era will be forgotten in time not go down as one of the best, Tommy Morrison would have gone through the present bunch in consecutive fights yet were is he in the history books today loads of journey men forgotten in time would have relished a go at any of the top 3 Today and probably beat them ?

Agree mate but to say aj is better than fury is silly talk you’ve got to admit lol. 

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Agree mate but to say aj is better than fury is silly talk you’ve got to admit lol. 

What's even sillier, is fury and his groupies claiming that he's the best Heavyweight of all time!!  Lol

Absolutely delusional!! 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

It goes back to the ifs buts and what ifs, the only way to answer that question is for them to get in the ring and fight but as the sands of time slip by the outcome is constantly changing as well, my honest opinion is before getting knocked out by Ruiz AJ would have done fury since that and his two consecutive losses to Uysk he has lost confidence and self belief so would come off worst if he were to take the fight now, that is my whole problem with the game and the fury’s are part of the problem not seeing the proper fighters in the right fights at the right time in there careers, the other massive question mark that the fury fans don’t want to face is just how much has fury got left in the tank again just my own personal opinion but I think he has maybe one to two fights left before he gets proper dropped and losses it all which I think will be good for boxing ?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Sorry, G, had to turn that silly c**t off after about 20 seconds, c**t's voice was grating on me!!  Lol  ?

Dear god!!  ?, even though my teeth are still tingling, after listening to all of that, I have to agree with the annoying little c**t!!

Is that correct though, fury might be fighting chisora a 4th time?!

I don't know, as I'm losing any faith I once had in heavyweight boxing by the week!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, shaaark said:

Sorry, G, had to turn that silly c**t off after about 20 seconds, c**t's voice was grating on me!!  Lol  ?

Dear god!!  ?, even though my teeth are still tingling, after listening to all of that, I have to agree with the annoying little c**t!!

Is that correct though, fury might be fighting chisora a 4th time?!

I don't know, as I'm losing any faith I once had in heavyweight boxing by the week!!

because usyk pulled ohh shaark lol ukrainian shitty arse 

DBDC9A6B-31C6-4D5D-91A3-2D0DF0DFFB1B.png.4b076b1f24fb2dc5ae57dda089154216.png