Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

who’s watching fury v paul tomorrow night 

can’t fault him m really even john 2 sons made a great living out boxing from nothing really one 100 million plus in the bank won everything there is to win and tommy multimillionaire done well for his self 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

can’t fault him m really even john 2 sons made a great living out boxing from nothing really one 100 million plus in the bank won everything there is to win and tommy multimillionaire done well for his self 

If it wasn't for Tyson you would of never heard of John or Tommy who have got there money because of Tyson certainly not through anything either of them have done there selfs in the ring John embarrasses himself regular and Tommy will never achieve anything other than fighting a YouTube mouth piece and parading round love island I wouldn't watch it if it was in my back garden  but I do respect what Tyson has done and achieved in his career mc 

Edited by Blackmag
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

If it wasn’t for Tyson or mollie Tommy wouldn’t have f all. ? and big John taking the double or nothing bet on tommys behalf ??? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

won a british title so done well 

Yep done better than 99% of the population mc,lot of people on the hate bus,sitting at home on there armchair while the lads are trying at least,you might not like them but you have to respect there going in there an fighting like a man.

2 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

If it wasn’t for Tyson or mollie Tommy wouldn’t have f all. ? and big John taking the double or nothing bet on tommys behalf ??? 

You could say that about most things mate,i dont understand the hate for tommy,hes a genuine lad an dking well in his life,big johns a character love or hate him,they dont need money but he had to take the bet imo if he didnt it would look as if there not confident or think there going to win,i just dont understand the hate from armchair boxers lol

54 minutes ago, Francie, said:

You could say that about most things mate,i dont understand the hate for tommy,hes a genuine lad an dking well in his life,big johns a character love or hate him,they dont need money but he had to take the bet imo if he didnt it would look as if there not confident or think there going to win,i just dont understand the hate from armchair boxers lol

I don’t think it’s hatred of the fury’s they have done what they do and good luck to them but it’s the total devotion and blindness of some that can’t see the damage being done to boxing by the circus that they have become, you can’t put someone that spends 3 years talking shit on YouTube between fights in the same class as those that were fighting 10 times a year for far less financial reward in years gone by, it’s that simple ??

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t think it’s hatred of the fury’s they have done what they do and good luck to them but it’s the total devotion and blindness of some that can’t see the damage being done to boxing by the circus that they have become, you can’t put someone that spends 3 years talking shit on YouTube between fights in the same class as those that were fighting 10 times a year for far less financial reward in years gone by, it’s that simple ??

sums it up perfectly.

40 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Considering 99% of people on here hate the change of traditions, strive for "the good old life"... decry the new media driven, false world we are all living in...yet lap up the circus that is this new modern boxing... the Tommy Fury v Jake Paul fight is a masterclass in social media driven money making.. my daughter knows f**k all about boxing, wouldn't watch a fight ever..but knows everything about this fight as she watches love Island and follows Tommy's wife on Instagram... they've had 14 fights between them, Jake Paul had never fought a boxer and yet this is massive news...its pure bullshit...

I respect anyone who gets in the ring and has a go... not everyone had the balls for it...but I can't get behind this money making bullshit personally 

• Like 6

You've got a world title fight on the undercard and the main fight is an 8 rounder between 2 novices, that says it all really... personally I won't be paying to watching it...but will catch up on you tube after 

• Like 3