Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Just watched hughie on YouTube and agree he looked pretty poor, definitely no Tyson but least he won. 

Watching khan now and it’s a clear mismatch from the first bell. 

The Indian lad goyat who khan was originally meant to fight is definitely one to watch out for in the future imo, it’s a shame he had the car crash as I reckon he could of beat khan and watching this hasn’t changed my mind either

• Like 1

What the f**k was that all about last night what an embarrassment....besides all the nonsense outside the ring the fights inside it were diabolical Khans fight looked staged and why does anybody with the surname Fury get washed up old men or Bulgarian fishermen for opponents that lad Hughie has fought for a world title whats he doing in a 1/100 bout !

Should be a better show tonight im looking forward to Dubois v Gorman i think its a little too early for Danny he,s a shy quiet young boy in a mans body being brought along far too quickly in my opinion.....a defeat shouldnt hurt either of these lads progress and its good to see 2 promising youngsters stepping towards each other....Joyce just looks like he,s from another planet,i saw Jennings training and he looks sharp enough but strength wise Joyce is going to take some stopping for anyone.

• Like 6
24 minutes ago, MickC said:

Looking forward to tonights boxing,the Dubois v Gorman fight will be an interesting one .

Likewise, wife and daughters off to watch Tom Jones me son and grandson left at home with this, and a night of female free boxing, what a bummer ??

E93D77E0-73A8-4AAA-B158-C5EAC9A186FD.jpeg

8BE5C1A9-B518-4957-826B-08C4062221EE.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

What the f**k was that all about last night what an embarrassment....besides all the nonsense outside the ring the fights inside it were diabolical Khans fight looked staged and why does anybody with the surname Fury get washed up old men or Bulgarian fishermen for opponents that lad Hughie has fought for a world title whats he doing in a 1/100 bout !

Should be a better show tonight im looking forward to Dubois v Gorman i think its a little too early for Danny he,s a shy quiet young boy in a mans body being brought along far too quickly in my opinion.....a defeat shouldnt hurt either of these lads progress and its good to see 2 promising youngsters stepping towards each other....Joyce just looks like he,s from another planet,i saw Jennings training and he looks sharp enough but strength wise Joyce is going to take some stopping for anyone.

Could you imaging the gripping interviews if Joyce v Dubois ever comes off ? I,m still going dubious inside 3 though I agree with you think he should have stayed amateur and done 2020 olympics before going pro, first heavy weight bout I,ve been excited about in ages ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Could you imaging the gripping interviews if Joyce v Dubois ever comes off ? I,m still going dubious inside 3 though I agree with you think he should have stayed amateur and done 2020 olympics before going pro, first heavy weight bout I,ve been excited about in ages ?

? Joyce is practically a stand up comedian in comparison.....for someone who can iron out 95% of men Danys self confidence is on the floor for some reason always has been,admittedly he,s not the brightest spark i think he just struggles to come up with the type of bullshit the telly companies want these days.

Your right its a good old fashioned domestic dust up typical of when a British Title meant something to young fighters.

• Like 2

£15 down the drain lol that’s why I never bet big on boxing tho! Good couple of fights but dubois looked a different class to gorman so fair play to him and I admit I got that completely wrong lol at 21 he is some prospect and no doubt will hold a world title one day 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, darbo said:

Joyce is going nowhere. Gorman fought the wrong fight but well done to dubois hopefully a good future ahead.

I agree, Joyce is a big strong lad but how easy is it to hit him ? Dubois listened to the advice from his corner but Gorman did not and Dubois was able to get to him from the first bell so I could only see one winner tbh .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2