Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Fury wilder rematch on Feb 22 confirmed 

It’s not confimed officially mate, just tyson saying it so far....Much as it like fury I think it will be a different fight now and wilder will definitely go for a big knockout to keep him down this time......

9 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

It’s not confimed officially mate, just tyson saying it so far....Much as it like fury I think it will be a different fight now and wilder will definitely go for a big knockout to keep him down this time......

Fury needs to get another fight in before the rematch,it will definitely be a different fight this time around with Fury fully fit and match ready and his body now used to the big weight loss. Wilders team even admitted they only gambled on the Fury fight as they knew he was not 100%. Fair play to both Wilder and Fury going at it again. Hopefully the winner of this fight gets the Ruiz v Joshua winner for an undisputed champion .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Right forget fury wilder for a minute and let’s have your views and opinions on this weekends bought between dubious / Gorman, I,ll start the ball rolling I,m giving it to dubious inside 3 rounds, though I think Gorman is technically the better fighter DDD is an animal in the making and I don’t think Gorman has enough to keep him at bay,,,, what’s your thoughts ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Right forget fury wilder for a minute and let’s have your views and opinions on this weekends bought between dubious / Gorman, I,ll start the ball rolling I,m giving it to dubious inside 3 rounds, though I think Gorman is technically the better fighter DDD is an animal in the making and I don’t think Gorman has enough to keep him at bay,,,, what’s your thoughts ?

It could well be a fight like Wilder v Fury lol.A similar match up in a lot of ways,basically the puncher against the boxer. Dubois has the power but is raw and very easy to hit,Gorman on the other hand is the more fluent boxer and does seem to have a bit more ring savvy. Both have never really been tested so far so its a 50/50 to see how the fight goes on the night imo. If Gorman can frustrate Dubois like what Kevin Johnson did then he can win it but he needs to be on his game and show Dubois respect otherwise the win will go to Dubois .

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

If anybody let's that down I reckon its Pacquiao 

Yeah mate I know what you mean but I’ve gone for him just on his experience and he still looks in top shape plus the guys a boxing legend! Its only ten years since Hatton fought pacquiao and the difference in them now is unreal.....5D2C51D2-7304-4919-A55F-69E9761BE005.jpeg.379fbe61ebe68080b772f6e32620e474.jpeg

C2ACF7AE-4F8A-40BE-8C56-A588CBFB2D76.jpeg.678509bbef258921e7f02fbb3c9759de.jpeg

That’s not to slag Hatton off it just shows how fit pac man is and how hard he has worked to keep in that shape and still be fighting at 40, he has also got another ten years experience now so it should be a good fight. Them south East Asians are all about fighting, it’s a way of life for them so it’s no surprise he is still going to me 

Edited by Stoney100

Shame to see Pac-Man in such bad shape when Hatton looks no different, ?? around 60 percent of pundits are giving the fight to Gorman, but what I,m seeing is a tidal wave of fat bloke love after ruez put josh on his arse,  it’s not changed the face of boxing it was an upset ??

Shame to see Pac-Man in such bad shape when Hatton looks no different, ?? around 60 percent of pundits are giving the fight to Gorman, but what I,m seeing is a tidal wave of fat bloke love after ruez put josh on his arse,  it’s not changed the face of boxing it was an upset ??

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

you can say that again lol

• Haha 2