Boxing At The Weekend...

9 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Daddy fury very quite after that sublime performance lol 😂 

You got to admit shaaarky he is funny (don’t think he means to be)

if I was fury to cement my legacy I would want a rematch and put him to bed early but on the hand I’d want to avoid him like the plague!

francis beats the rest of the heavyweights out there imo 

• Haha 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Fury could've done without that last night, regardless of the result he was embarrassed by a bloke who was in his first ever pro boxing match... he may well have sparred a thousand times and fought in MMA but this was his first ever boxing match.... Fury couldn't bully him in clinches as he was too strong, he became scared to commit as he was being countered and caught, so he reverted to boxing on the outside and point scoring...Francis loves a scrap for sure, on that show he'd be a headache for any of them... but that probably proves the state of the current heavies rather than the strength of Francis imo... I had no.plans to watch it but my cousin was here with his fire stick so why not lol.. the undercard was decent, Bakole is a big lump would like to see him step up soon.

Fury best ever? Not for me, wouldn't be in my top 5, struggle for top 10 tbh

There's only max my mate ...and mchull who would have you believe fury is in the top 5....

I really like fury he's grown on me over the years ...but I think you are correct he would struggle to break the top 10

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

You got to admit shaaarky he is funny (don’t think he means to be)

if I was fury to cement my legacy I would want a rematch and put him to bed early but on the hand I’d want to avoid him like the plague!

francis beats the rest of the heavyweights out there imo 

Do you honestly believe that was a real fight last night then and not just another setup?

Ngannou is the only close decision fury has to put right, john mcdermott was the 1st then fury beat him convincingly in the rematch, buttttt and its a big but, he needs to face usyk before hand and sort that out. Id love to see wilder fight ngannou, if ngannou stands there like he did fury can he take wilders shot

Fury didnt even try to beat Francis.can you not all see that this was just a staged exhibition made to look close to set up a 2nd exhibition that even more mugs will pay 20quid to watch.Both get super rich without having to actually fight a competetive match at their own sport

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Fury didnt even try to beat Francis.can you not all see that this was just a staged exhibition made to look close to set up a 2nd exhibition that even more mugs will pay 20quid to watch.Both get super rich without having to actually fight a competetive match at their own sport

Crossed my mind before the fight. Makes business sense. But it could also be that Fury just isn't that good. The body fat ripples on him like a walrus. He's not an active boxer by any stretch. His best days,  for what they were, are behind him

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3

Tyson was beat last night fair and square

He turned up for a payday ngannou turned up to have a fight

Fury can't have even had a proper camp he was flat, all over the place and not in it at all. I've always rated tyson and been behind him but I'm only saying what I see, he was a beaten man last night and there is no way he fights usyk on the 23rd of December

And as for ngannou,homeless on the streets 11year ago, he done unreal last night I thought, fit as can be, strong with it, and switched on all night long 

That was supposed to be an exhibition and fury was gonna do this an gonna do that but ngannou ripped the script up and done his own thing 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Tyson was beat last night fair and square

He turned up for a payday ngannou turned up to have a fight

Fury can't have even had a proper camp he was flat, all over the place and not in it at all. I've always rated tyson and been behind him but I'm only saying what I see, he was a beaten man last night and there is no way he fights usyk on the 23rd of December

And as for ngannou,homeless on the streets 11year ago, he done unreal last night I thought, fit as can be, strong with it, and switched on all night long 

That was supposed to be an exhibition and fury was gonna do this an gonna do that but ngannou ripped the script up and done his own thing 

There was only one world class gladiator last night and it wasn't Fury.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Crossed my mind before the fight. Makes business sense. But it could also be that Fury just isn't that good. The body fat ripples on him like a walrus. He's not an active boxer by any stretch. His best days,  for what they were, are behind him

Im no fury fan but at the end of the day hes one of the top 3 heavyweights in the world.He should be able to get out of bed with a hangover and out point an MMA fighter.If hed have gone in and knocked him out in 3rounds or moved around all night jabbing him to win every round everyone would have said "well he is a boxer"and forgot about it in 2days.Wheras now all the wallys actually believe it was competetive they're set to earn even more millions in a rematch as opposed to Fury risking loosing to a real boxer or Ngannou earning nothing coz he left the UFC or even if he did go back risking fighting Jon Jones who'd the him up in knows and sulmit him.No wonder Fury thinks hes the king of the Gypsies the ammount of people hes scamming

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Lets face it.A Gypsy and an African.Was it ever gunna be anything other than a scam

The whole event/build up was cringeworthy, I hated it tbh...but the fights were all pretty good I thought... I did question why Francis didn't throw a punch for the last 15 seconds of the round when he had knocked fury down, seemed odd and as your alluded to staged in that he wasn't allowed to finish Fury... but I also think Fury looked awful, take away his physical size/strength and nullify the grappling and he reverts back to his back peddling flicking the jab out style.. 

Agreed it was a scam, but I dont think Fury wanted to look that bad tbh

• Like 1
2 hours ago, VOON said:

Lewis murders him….Bowe…any of the bigger heavyweights with skills beat him…..hell I reckon the comeback Foreman beats him…Prime Foreman destroys him. 

Absolutely 💯 

Size of fury also, have you ever seen him rattle anyone like he should with that stature?

Atleast with aj on his day he can bang despite being dropped, fury would have been dropped proper to if he committed more and aj beats fury even tho most fans are not to bothered now but usyk is definitely a different class to fury..

Fury does move well for his size but it isn't enough?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The whole event/build up was cringeworthy, I hated it tbh...but the fights were all pretty good I thought... I did question why Francis didn't throw a punch for the last 15 seconds of the round when he had knocked fury down, seemed odd and as your alluded to staged in that he wasn't allowed to finish Fury... but I also think Fury looked awful, take away his physical size/strength and nullify the grappling and he reverts back to his back peddling flicking the jab out style.. 

Agreed it was a scam, but I dont think Fury wanted to look that bad tbh

tumblr_mw6604Ndtj1t1054no2_400 (1).gif

• Haha 2